Christie doubles down on trump criticism on The View

Well, I don't know about you but when it comes to the Republican primaries, I would put money on Trump doing better than Christie, much better. Christie will be dismissed rather quickly. He probably won't make the first cut.
Oh...I agree...the repub party is deathly afraid of trump and his cult. Christy is a greasy weasel...but so it is with the repub party that anyone who speaks ill of trump has to be cast out...even if that ill is the truth.

Let's see....how would we characterize the present repub party? I would call them cowards who have placed their polical capital above the Constitution and the country. They have fallen to the wilds of the first Mafia Boss elected to the presidency. The GOP is now the COP....Cowardly Old Party.

oh stop. The left won by vote fraud. We all know it. The only way the left can win is by vote fraud, lying, media manipulation. You got the media on your side. Admit it. You did this. Seems like you ought to be as proud of yourself in open as your crooked political leaders are behind closed doors. LOLOLOL
Prove it or shut up....

Additionally, they're stocking election boards with Trumpsters. It's all out in the open.
If trump and Bannon get their way, future Presidents will be selected by State Legislatures...not by voters. They call themselves against the Elite...but the Elite would select vote winners in their world.

Prove it or shut up....

They have no proof.

They had over 60 opportunities to prove it in court. They didn't present any proof and all the cases were thrown out due to either no standing or no proof.

Saying that if the democrats lose in 2022 proves that trump won in 2020 is just ridiculous.

Like I posted, if what that poster claimed is true, then the 2018 election proves that trump cheated in 2016.

JimH52 there's proof daily that the left lies and you never shut up. It's like you think people can't read or think, LOL

it's a waste of time to prove the obvious.

Oh...I agree...the repub party is deathly afraid of trump and his cult. Christy is a greasy weasel...but so it is with the repub party that anyone who speaks ill of trump has to be cast out...even if that ill is the truth.

Let's see....how would we characterize the present repub party? I would call them cowards who have placed their polical capital above the Constitution and the country. They have fallen to the wilds of the first Mafia Boss elected to the presidency. The GOP is now the COP....Cowardly Old Party.
The voters are the voters and the left just can't stand the fact that voters vote for Trump. It has nothing to do with Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass. The voters vote for who they want to vote for. I just saw a recent poll which showed Trump ahead of Biden by two points in the 2024 election. The voters aren't intimidated by Trump. They vote for him because that's who they want to vote for.

So then using your twisted logic, trump didn't win in 2016.

You forget the 2018 election.

Democrats won big that year.

The truth is that every election is different and doesn't say the last one was fraud.

No one went around in 2018 saying that because of that election, the 2016 election was fraud.

The far right just doesn't have much of a grasp on reality.

What 80 million?

JimH52 there's proof daily that the left lies and you never shut up. It's like you think people can't read or think, LOL

it's a waste of time to prove the obvious.
The left lies...but you worship a man that is flying around the country repeating the BIG LIE....right....

The voters are the voters and the left just can't stand the fact that voters vote for Trump. It has nothing to do with Republican politicians kissing Trump's ass. The voters vote for who they want to vote for. I just saw a recent poll which showed Trump ahead of Biden by two points in the 2024 election. The voters aren't intimidated by Trump. They vote for him because that's who they want to vote for.
BIDEN WON....get over it....it is beginning to melt your brain.

Prove it or shut up....
They have no proof.

They had over 60 opportunities to prove it in court. They didn't present any proof and all the cases were thrown out due to either no standing or no proof.

Saying that if the democrats lose in 2022 proves that trump won in 2020 is just ridiculous.

Like I posted, if what that poster claimed is true, then the 2018 election proves that trump cheated in 2016.
They have to believe that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed federal judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials and state Supreme Courts are all in on the commie conspiracy.

And they DO believe it.

Fuckin' madness.

Jimboy said:
PROVE THAT TRUMP WAS CHEATED...PROVE IT OR SHUT THE F UP!

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.

It's been proven over and over Jim. Just because your leftist media has lied for years, lies now, lied for the election, lied through four years of President Trump with the most ridiculous outrageous lies ever come up with in such situations, doesn't mean it all iS a lie. The left cheated. The media cheated. Election officials cheated. WE WERE THERE JIM. WE SAW IT. WE KNOW. YOU KNOW.

annd another thing Jim. I just don't know how much you think God is on the side of baby killers, supporters of baby killers, Supporters of a baby killing supporting/encouraging/financing political party. Don't kid yourself JimBoy. The left has aligned itself with Hell and the Father of Lies.

and while we're at it Jim. i don't care what you think. No one cares what persons belonging to a lying, cheating, lawless, God hating, apostate political party thinks.

Last edited:
A staged feud between the former republican NJ governor and the former republican president takes center stage on the "View" after Virginia turned red and while the freaking Brandon administration is in the tubes? Yeah right.

It's been proven over and over Jim. Just because your leftist media has lied for years, lies now, lied for the election, lied through four years of President Trump with the most ridiculous outrageous lies ever come up with in such situations, doesn't mean it all iS a lie. The left cheated. The media cheated. Election officials cheated. WE WERE THERE JIM. WE SAW IT. WE KNOW. YOU KNOW.

annd another thing Jim. I just don't know how much you think God is on the side of baby killers, supporters of baby killers, Supporters of a baby killing supporting/encouraging/financing political party. Don't kid yourself JimBoy. The left has aligned itself with Hell and the Father of Lies.

and while we're at it Jim. i don't care what you think. No one cares what persons belonging to a lying, cheating, lawless, God hating, apostate political party thinks.
No worries. Steve Bannon, pardoned by Trump for ripping off contributors to his build the wall scam has turned over a new leaf & is going to save us all from the commie leftists who want to destroy our Country.

Don't worry about a thing, pal.

Left is still spouting proven media lies. (Still) President Trump is living in your tiny little pea sized brains in your misshapen skulls. LOL

Just because you and the Liar in Chief say so, does not make it true. Go take a vallum and return to your fetal position. You are a liar, nearly as big as your favorite spoon, trump.

Doesn't it embarrass you a bit to come here and post the same lie over and over. It should....does your families know how stupid you are?

Post a court case that concludes there was massive voter fraud...otherwise....SHUT UP.

A staged feud between the former republican NJ governor and the former republican president takes center stage on the "View" after Virginia turned red and while the freaking Brandon administration is in the tubes? Yeah right.
TRUMP: "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!"
BIDEN: "YOU TRIED AND FAILED....YOU TALK A GOOD GAME, THOUGH."

Forum List

Back