Christie doubles down on trump criticism on The View

You are an idiot. LOLOL a funny one...but still...an idiot. how much money and how much is going to IN FRA. STRUC. TURE. Like Obonehead...another lie and we'll see NOTHING out of it...and american cities and roads will be in WORSE Trouble than they were during the Obamao abomination. American cities look like Third world shitholes. But that's gonna happen as the left fills it's pockets and its friends pockets and americans are doing with less, living in increasingly failing cities, with less police protection, more lawlessness from domestic terrorist groups Antifa and BLM. Chinese dissidents can tell you what the left is doing to this country. This looks like the mao revolution in china. They'll get around to you guys Jim. you're not the protected class. They'll eat up your freedom, your kids' freedom and your kids will curse the day you were born.

BIDEN WON....get over it....it is beginning to melt your brain.
LOL. Yes, I've been saying all year that Biden won and that the left should get over Trump because he lost and is no longer president. It is the left who can't accept the election results. They're still campaigning against Trump and trying to take him down when he lost and Biden has been president since January. BIDEN WON.....get over it.....it is beginning to melt your brain.

LOL. Yes, I've been saying all year that Biden won and that the left should get over Trump because he lost and is no longer president. It is the left who can't accept the election results. They're still campaigning against Trump and trying to take him down when he lost and Biden has been president since January. BIDEN WON.....get over it.....it is beginning to melt your brain.
Convince MAGA World....please. The Pillow guy is sure the Liar in Chief is going to be reinstated.

Convince MAGA World....please. The Pillow guy is sure the Liar in Chief is going to be reinstated.
Who cares what the MAGA world thinks? I certainly don't. Let them think what they want. Why does the left obsess over this? If the pillow guy wants to be an idiot, let him be an idiot. He has the right to be an idiot. If Trump goes around screaming the election was stolen, he has that right, just as the left had the right screaming it for the last four years. Do you really believe that anything Trump says influences the votes of Democrats? So what if his base cheers him? He's not changing the votes of anyone. Do you really think that anyone who could vote Democrat is changing their minds because of anything Trump says?

On the other hand, Americans have the right to vote for whomever they want, including Trump. Why are the left so obsessed with taking Trump down that they would thwart the will of the people my making it so that no one could vote for Trump? That is undemocratic and a threat to our democracy if you purposely take someone down so that no one could vote for him. Talk about suppressing votes! The party who is always screaming that everyone should vote and votes should not be suppressed, want to make it so that no one could vote for Trump, purposely thwarting the will of voters who would vote for Trump.

Wow.....talk about twisted twisted thinking.....:heehee:

Who cares what the MAGA world thinks? I certainly don't. Let them think what they want. Why does the left obsess over this? If the pillow guy wants to be an idiot, let him be an idiot. He has the right to be an idiot. If Trump goes around screaming the election was stolen, he has that right, just as the left had the right screaming it for the last four years. Do you really believe that anything Trump says influences the votes of Democrats? So what if his base cheers him? He's not changing the votes of anyone. Do you really think that anyone who could vote Democrat is changing their minds because of anything Trump says?

On the other hand, Americans have the right to vote for whomever they want, including Trump. Why are the left so obsessed with taking Trump down that they would thwart the will of the people my making it so that no one could vote for Trump? That is undemocratic and a threat to our democracy if you purposely take someone down so that no one could vote for him. Talk about suppressing votes! The party who is always screaming that everyone should vote and votes should not be suppressed, want to make it so that no one could vote for Trump, purposely thwarting the will of voters who would vote for Trump.
Liars don't bother you....Gotcha....Stay outa my Face...

"trump cares about America and real Americans"..................:heehee:
Right....that is why he has been shouting "voter fraud" since November 2020. He loves America so much that he is willing to throw the entire electoral system under the bus in order to maintain his power and prestige. Right...trump loves America...
:abgg2q.jpg:

Right....that is why he has been shouting "voter fraud" since November 2020. He loves America so much that he is willing to throw the entire electoral system under the bus in order to maintain his power and prestige. Right...trump loves America...
:abgg2q.jpg:
He has been yelling it because it is true. America does love Trump, and the more you go after the more that love grows. :mm:

Not a chance in hell of winning. Christie is just the conservative wing of the Democrat Party.
If Trump doesn’t get to run in 2024 or decides not to I would vote for Florida’s Governor DeSantis before I would Christie.

One excellent reason to vote for DeSantis is MSNBC dislikes him.

Another good thing about DeSantis is he doesn’t kiss Dr. Fauci’s ass.

***snip***

From the early days of the pandemic, DeSantis has attracted headlines for what admirers call his balanced approach—a contrast to other states that embraced lockdowns, school closures, and restrictive policies.

“While other states kept locking people down, Florida lifted people up. We did not subcontract out leadership to Dr. Fauci,” DeSantis said. “I saw governor after governor just hide behind the bureaucrats and do all these destructive things.”

DeSantis, who is in his third year as governor, said he wanted Americans to associate Florida with freedom—a state that wouldn’t impulsively follow orders from Washington. He singled out Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to Biden and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“We chose freedom over Fauci-ism, and we’re better off for it. In fact, you will never see this on the media: For the last many weeks, Florida has had the lowest COVID rate in the entire nation. They don’t want to tell you that. They don’t want to talk about it.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Florida is the only state with a “moderate” level of community transmission. The CDC determines the level of such transmission “based on the number of cases in the last seven days per 100,000 population and the number of tests in the last seven days that have a positive result,” according to the CDC’s website.

As of Monday, the other 49 states, plus the District of Columbia, have either a “high” or “substantial” level of community transmission. (The map below is from the CDC’s website.)

1637180961786.png

Forum List

Back