Zone1 Christians who have been to Synagogues - and Jews who have been to Churches

i am …

• Total voters
Your terrorist fanatics like Stalin and Mao are always plagued by non-religious idiots like yourself.
How pathetic that you retort by accusing me — and evidently all people like myself — of siding with “terrorist fanatics” … like Stalin and Mao.

Why? Because I follow Jesus and not the anti-Christs that hate him?
Of course not. You are “sick” because you’re a vicious narrow-minded little “hater” who considers all those who don’t agree with your religious beliefs … “satanic”… and apparently also morally and politically degenerate.

You are also a vicious little slanderer.

Your the crucifier numbnut

one observation is certain c-bear ... no crucifier has ever been brought to justice, then

1710721278666.jpeg

or through the centuries - otherwise, you would be in jail with your bible.

Of course not. You are “sick” because you’re a vicious narrow-minded little “hater” who considers all those who don’t agree with your religious beliefs … “satanic”… and apparently also morally and politically degenerate.

You are also a vicious little slanderer.
Satan is the father of lies. All led by lies are led by Satan.

If you think things like gay marriage and transgenderism isn’t morally degenerate then your belief is satanic in nature. Anything that leads people away from God is satanic in nature. That is just the truth, not “my version“ of the truth. The truth is grounded in reality.

You’ll notice that the most satanic people are totally delusional and hate reality.

How pathetic that you retort by accusing me — and evidently all people like myself — of siding with “terrorist fanatics” … like Stalin and Mao.
Atheists stick together and persecute religious persons. It’s a fact. You are doing it.

Atheists stick together and persecute religious persons. It’s a fact. You are doing it.
Prove it! Show me how or where I have ever “persecuted” religious persons, or slandered them as a group as you and theHawk have done throughout this thread.

In fact as a modern “Deist” I am not even officially “an atheist” but a believer in Natural Laws. One might just as well call me an ignostic who merely rejects irrational authoritarian theism and superstition. I’m quite open minded as to the possible existence of a panoply of gods or forces working through nature and far beyond our present comprehension.

But you — or at least theHawk — clearly wants to portray me as a degenerate Satan-worshipping atheist (a contradiction in terms, no?).

So go ahead and play the victim while you slander and demean all the rest of us who have visited other Churches and Synagogues and Temples and discussed and studied many religions and moral philosophies of the world … you are only demeaning yourself.

Prove it! Show me how or where I have ever “persecuted” religious persons, or slandered them as a group as you and theHawk have done throughout this thread.

In fact as a modern “Deist” I am not even officially “an atheist” but a believer in Natural Laws. One might just as well call me an ignostic who merely rejects irrational authoritarian theism and superstition. I’m quite open minded as to the possible existence of a panoply of gods or forces working through nature and far beyond our present comprehension.

But you — or at least theHawk — clearly wants to portray me as a degenerate Satan-worshipping atheist (a contradiction in terms, no?).

So go ahead and play the victim while you slander and demean all the rest of us who have visited other Churches and Synagogues and Temples and discussed and studied many religions and moral philosophies of the world … you are only demeaning yourself.

i agree.
AND I am shocked thst such fanatism is possible

All the lunatic religious obsessions of people like theHawk, all his talk of other religions and ordinary people being “Satanic” if they don’t accept his version of Jesus Christ … make “Christianity” less appealing to intelligent modern people. Same with the lunatics of Islam, Hinduism, etc. Their “truth,” expressed in such a way … is truly an abomination.
I totally agree.

when i opend this thread, it was not tonargue with evangelical fundamentalists. …. Because one cannot afghe with such people.

for them Even fellow Chritians are satanic.
C

what you preach here is terrible antisemtism

and terribly narrow.minded.
Ridiculous. My entire belief system is based on that of Semitic people. Christianity is a Semitic religion. How can I be an “anti-Semitic”? Folks like you that attack Christians are the real “anti-Semites“ because we believe in what ancient Israelites believed in.

Ridiculous. My entire belief system is based on that of Semitic people. Christianity is a Semitic religion. How can I be an “anti-Semitic”? Folks like you that attack Christians are the real “anti-Semites“ because we believe in what ancient Israelites believed in.

you are a very, very confused person ...

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination ... those you mention, their commandments are a religion of servitude and denial.

- all in the heavens are equal ... purity has no compromise.

It’s ironic how you contradict yourself. You condemn those who believe in God who remains invisible to those other than prophets. Then turn around and claim it’s possible there are potential “gods” you don’t know about that have forces greater than you know that are therefore invisible. The Deist is the greatest hypocrite of all.

I find your hypocrisy funny as well. :laughing0301:

CougarBear: I find your hypocrisy funny as well. :laughing0301:

So you cannot respond to my challenge at all. You are stupid and weak willed and weak minded. Your talk of “hypocrisy” and “laughter” is idiotic and makes no sense whatever. You prove yourself a moron. Nobody cares about what a fool like you finds “funny.”

Last edited:
jesus taught liberation theology, self determination ... those you mention, their commandments are a religion of servitude and denial.
Prove it.

did jesus write any - commandments ...

those written, were they written by you hawk the ones claimed etched in the heavens, that worked the first tine real well w/ a&e which never occurred as but their own choice for self determination than servitude the journey they made possible for everyone.

- yet those that stand in the way, the desert religions.

Forum List

Back