Zone1 Christians who have been to Synagogues - and Jews who have been to Churches

i am …

• Total voters
the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism - the liar moses and their false commandments claimed heavenly that never existed and the hereditary idolatry of abraham.

liberation theology, self determination what jesus taught is what those in the 1st century gave their lives for - nowhere found in the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers for their own nefarious purposes ... c-bear.
You seem to be an unhappy person. Seek help.

All the lunatic religious obsessions of people like theHawk, all his talk of other religions and ordinary people being “Satanic” if they don’t accept his version of Jesus Christ … make “Christianity” less appealing to intelligent modern people. Same with the lunatics of Islam, Hinduism, etc. Their “truth,” expressed in such a way … is truly an abomination.

All the lunatic religious obsessions of people like theHawk, all his talk of other religions and ordinary people being “Satanic” if they don’t accept his version of Jesus Christ … make “Christianity” less appealing to intelligent modern people. Same with the lunatics of Islam, Hinduism, etc. Their “truth,” expressed in such a way … is truly an abomination.
The abomination are people who think they know everything and work to destroy free speech and freedom of religion.

The abomination are people who think they know everything and work to destroy free speech and freedom of religion.

That too is an abomination, which political and religious fanatics often share. Indeed, religious-political fanatics in many countries, especially backward ones, are often plagued by religious/political terrorism.

… make “Christianity” less appealing to intelligent modern people.

- might take a closer look at what they wrote in the 4th century - the christian bible ... may itself be the culprit for lost appeal among most rational people not under stress.

- might take a closer look at what they wrote in the 4th century - the christian bible ... may itself be the culprit for lost appeal among most rational people not under stress.
That’s actually a good point. No matter how modern people are, when stress builds up and life seems hopeless, there will always be many people who will re-embrace superstition or organized religion — even if their rational mind has long led them to live morally without them.

When I was a young man I read St. Augustine’s “Confessions” and he struck me as a tragic example of just such a man.

My “version” of Jesus Christ?

I didn‘t make up anything about Jesus. I go by what is in the Bible.

Don‘t like what’s in the Bible? Blame the ancient Jews.

I've been to the great cathedrals of Europe and more than one church that has been converted to shopping malls... even one that was converted to a gay disco.

I prefer them when they are full of shoppers or devoid of worshippers.

My “version” of Jesus Christ?

I didn‘t make up anything about Jesus. I go by what is in the Bible.

Don‘t like what’s in the Bible? Blame the ancient Jews.
Always have to blame the Jews, eh?

What the hell do they have to do with your sects’ “version” of J.C.? Or the New Testament? Or all the apocryphal literature your Church adopted, but was rejected by other Churches, and vice versa?

Face it, you are a nutcase.

I wouldn’t mind that though … if you weren’t so obnoxious about it!

Last edited:
Always have to blame the Jews, eh?

What the hell do they have to do with your sects’ “version” of J.C.? Or the New Testament? Or all the apocryphal literature your Church adopted, but was rejected by other Churches, and vice versa?

Face it, you are a nutcase.

I wouldn’t mind that though … if you weren’t so obnoxious about it!
You’re the one “blaming the Jews”, because you don’t like what the Bible says, which was written by Jews.

Rejected by what other churches? The ones that now accept homosexual marriage, yet are going to lecture the rest of us about following the Bible?

You’re the one “blaming the Jews”, because you don’t like what the Bible says, which was written by Jews.

Rejected by what other churches? The ones that now accept homosexual marriage, yet are going to lecture the rest of us about following the Bible?
You are such a sick man …

I wouldn't step foot into a synagogue. Why would I, and why should I? Their teachings have ZERO to do with my biblical beliefs.

I’ve been to many Churches and Synagogues as well as to Hindu and Buddhist Temples around the world. People and friends get married, die, you get invited, you go. You show respect. Nothing to do with “biblical beliefs.”

I can’t imagine living my life so narrowly as some of you folks apparently do.

I’ve been to many Churches and Synagogues as well as to Hindu and Buddhist Temples around the world. People and friends get married, die, you get invited, you go. You show respect. Nothing to do with “biblical beliefs.”

I wouldn't step foot into a Synagogue. I live broadly within my vast belief system.

That too is an abomination, which political and religious fanatics often share. Indeed, religious-political fanatics in many countries, especially backward ones, are often plagued by religious/political terrorism.
Your terrorist fanatics like Stalin and Mao are always plagued by non-religious idiots like yourself.

same here!

Forum List

Back