Christian Women Raped by ISIS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012

Imagine having to raping women to spread your religion.

By Joseph DeCaro, Worthy Christian News On October 9, 2014
20435.jpg

MOSUL (Worthy News)- Barnabas Aid has learned that women and girls being held captive by ISIS at Mosul's Badush Prison have been given the choice to either convert to Islam, or suffer rape on a daily basis until they change their minds.

Badush holds hundreds of Christian, Yazidi and Turkmen women who are being gang-raped for refusing to convert to Sunni Islam. Some of them are being sold as sex slaves to recruit Muslim men into ISIS; the selling price for an ISIS slave ranges from $25 to $150(US).

Continue reading at:

http://www.crossmap.com/news/christian-women-raped-by-isis-12716

20435.jpg

MOSUL (Worthy News)- Barnabas Aid has learned that women and girls being held captive by ISIS at Mosul's Badush Prison have been given the choice to either convert to Islam, or suffer rape on a daily basis until they change their minds.

Badush holds hundreds of Christian, Yazidi and Turkmen women who are being gang-raped for refusing to convert to Sunni Islam. Some of them are being sold as sex slaves to recruit Muslim men into ISIS; the selling price for an ISIS slave ranges from $25 to $150(US).

Continue reading at:

that's ok sally-----as you know who says-----THEY KNOW THE LAW ------THEY ARE CRIMINALS ----(I mean the criminals are the rape victims..........and they know it-------the rapists are doing
the will of allah0

20435.jpg

Continue reading at:

It's not just Christian women from what I've heard. It's just WOMEN. The Islamists are trying to spread their disease through their seed is what I've heard.

20435.jpg

Continue reading at:

Fukin nuke em

Honestly us are cowards as well as us Brits, this is getting out of hand just nuke the lot of them and rid this world of scum

20435.jpg

Continue reading at:

It's not just Christian women from what I've heard. It's just WOMEN. The Islamists are trying to spread their disease through their seed is what I've heard.

Chris it is standard islam-------I learned about islam from muslims---mostly from southeast asia ----circa 1970 ----- I
was young then. I was horrified at the news-----women were being raped by the HUNDREDS of thousands in east Pakistan----
(now called bangla desh)-----the west Pakistani Islamic clerics had
issued a DECLARATION OF TAKFIR---rendering all people in east Pakistan----"non-muslims"------since raping a non muslim is
"HALAL"-------they did it-----whole sale. The part that bothered me was a report that these girls were being abandoned by their own families----many pregnant. ----I complained to Pakistani co-workers who just giggled and shrugged----"you don't
understand my culture". Rape is standard warfare for the
"BELIEVERS"

I used to respect Muslims the same way I do any other religion. But, since before 9/11, they just became a huge cult that drinks deep a draught poisoned kool aid. Suicide cells, human shields, and stoning people to death.... ironically enough. Islam . Those without sin, cast the first stone? Islam, like the Nazis, they don't try to stop the evil other Muslims/Nazis do, and this..."infidel'" shit". Are you kidding? Self righteous jerks, Muslims....what a bunch of idiots.

Fuck Islam, this is a humanitarian war and Isis ethics and beliefs are fucking idiocrisy. Beheading people and hiding behind a veil fukin cowards get boots on the ground and eliminate the barbaric assholes

Our governments are standing by watching our innocent ppl being beheaded saying our thoughts go out to the family's wtf air strikes aren't working it's time to go to war wi these cowards

20435.jpg

Continue reading at:

So this ISIS genocide has been allowed to take over countries, kidnapping and selling thousands of women and children,
because US troops were pulled out too early against the unwavering insistence and whole purpose of the experienced military leaders who had gone to war in this region for the purpose of preventing worse atrocities. Is this correct?

This genocidal rampage took over due to premature removal of military?
Anyone contesting that?

Our governments are standing by watching our innocent ppl being beheaded saying our thoughts go out to the family's wtf air strikes aren't working it's time to go to war wi these cowards

It's time to let them kill each other. Why sacrifice another American soldier over their war? If we increase the defense of our borders they can't touch us.

keep in mind---in SHARIAH LAW----an infant----born as a result of rape of a non muslim----by a muslim----BELONGS TO THE LOVING DAD

Forum List

Back