Christian sharing health care plan, shut down. Fraud.

Still, you have taxpayer funded health care but want to deny it to others.

It's not denied to others ... You can purchase healthcare insurance from the same company for the same base premiums.
They are not exclusive to school boards or government institutions ... It's like any other employer provided healthcare options and benefits.

Premiums may vary depending on the number of people in the Group ...
But that varies the same between each Group and each Employer.

It's not denied to others ... You can purchase healthcare insurance from the same company for the same base premiums.
They are not exclusive to school boards or government institutions ... It's like any other employer provided healthcare options and benefits.

Premiums may vary depending on the number of people in the Group ...
But that varies the same between each Group and each Employer.

The person in question has it provided by the taxpayers and want to deny that for others.

COVID was a fine example for every country's healthcare system strength, and not in a good way.

Do not get me started on the fraud that was Covid. A real virus to be sure. The govt bungled that so hard a library full of books is not enough to do it justice.

Just today, as one example, an article in the NEW YORK TIMES about how masks never worked. That's just scraping the surface of the failure.

That's just a bald-faced lie.

What a pathetic line of argumentation, but you have nothing else.

Sorry, you haven't argued against taxpayer backed universal health care despite having it yourself?

Sorry, you haven't argued against taxpayer backed universal health care despite having it yourself?

Oh. I have "universal" health care?

I do?

Wait---having almost $500 dollars come out of my paycheck a month is "universal" healthcare?

Having a thousands of dollars deductible--this is "universal" healthcare?

Copays? Yes?

Get on with yourself. You have no idea what you're talking about. You have conflated the fact that the people in my state pay me to mean I have UNIVERSAL health care, which is frankly, really dumb.

Oh. I have "universal" health care?

I do?

Wait---having almost $500 dollars come out of my paycheck a month is "universal" healthcare?

Having a thousands of dollars deductible--this is "universal" healthcare?

Copays? Yes?

Get on with yourself. You have no idea what you're talking about. You have conflated that fact that the people in my state pay me to mean I have UNIVERSAL health care, which is frankly, really dumb.

You have taxpayer funded health care. Quit spinning. You want to deny that for others despite you having it.

You have taxpayer funded health care. Quit spinning. You want to deny that for others despite you having it.

I do not have UNIVERSAL healthcare and I don't want to "deny" anyone TAXPAYER (???) funded healthcare, like Medicare or Medicaid. I think UNIVERSAL healthcare--which I DO NOT HAVE--is a failed plan.

Now quit digging, you made a terribly stupid argument and you should admit it. Yes, like TWENTY MILLION other Americans, I am paid by taxpayers. That does NOT mean I have "universal" or "government" healthcare.

I do not have UNIVERSAL healthcare and I don't want to "deny" anyone TAXPAYER (???) funded healthcare, like Medicare or Medicaid. I think UNIVERSAL healthcare--which I DO NOT HAVE--is a failed plan.

Now quit digging, you made a terribly stupid argument and you should admit it. Yes, like TWENTY MILLION other Americans, I am paid by taxpayers. That does NOT mean I have "universal" or "government" healthcare.

Lol....you do have government provided health care. Lol

I've heard these commercials for years. (not sure it's the same group or not but same plan). The first time I heard them I understood they were a scam. But there is a lot more to this story than just the simple scam.

First, these scams were set up and permitted under Obamacare.

After the landmark Affordable Care Act — commonly known as Obamacare — was passed, healthcare premiums increased for most Americans as insurers were required to cover certain preventative care and not discriminate against pre-existing conditions.

The law, though, contained a carve-out for health-care sharing ministries, which were explicitly exempt from ACA requirements, allowing them to offer monthly dues lower than typical insurance premiums, especially for people who accept less coverage and more personal risk.

We can note, the issue with Obamacare to start with. It did NOTHING to address costs and it caused costs to rise. But my real question here, what went on behind the scenes to allow this carve out to start with? Now the fines are gone but this was all set up so you could sign up to a bogus plan and avoid the fines. Something there is as fishy as the plans are to me.

Second, the big issue with all of this.

Gore and his wife have been uninsured for years. He said they can’t afford traditional health insurance and their experience with MCS spooked them from joining other healthcare sharing ministries.

The person turned to this because he could not afford traditional insurance. At least he learned his lesson BUT he is still not covered as he can not afford Obamacare.

We can send billions all over the world but we still refuse to address the health care mess of this country.

Feds shut down Missouri Christian nonprofit that was supposed to cover medical bills
Stealing my money to pay for someone’s healthcare is fraud

Lol....you do have government provided health care. Lol

Health Alliance Plan is the govt.

Fascinating.

So, since by your theory, since my salary is provided by taxpayers....is my car a govt car? Is my computer a govt computer?

Stupid argument. It's not a high mark of character that you cannot admit it. I mean that. Low integrity.

The person in question has it provided by the taxpayers and want to deny that for others.

But it's not denied to others ... That's the point you nitwit.
You can purchase the same insurance and pay the same base premiums.

Any variances in premiums are recognized in discounts larger Groups get because they provide more participants ...
And any difference is in lower costs for the Employers and Participants because the Provider wants the business.
But ... It is not exclusive to Government Institutions ... And would only result in saving tax dollars.

You are simply complaining about your lack of leverage in the market ... Because you suck or have a shitty Employer with terrible Benefits.
Teachers/Administrators pay Premiums and Deductibles ... The same as any other person with Employer Provided Healthcare Plans.

Do not get me started on the fraud that was Covid. A real virus to be sure. The govt bungled that so hard a library full of books is not enough to do it justice.
I know, between Trump and his cult, they caused a LOT of Americans to die.
Just today, as one example, an article in the NEW YORK TIMES about how masks never worked. That's just scraping the surface of the failure.
Guess you don't know how masks actually work?

Plus she's anti-union and employers don't provide healthcare. They pay for group rate insurance instead of just paying their employees the higher wages, which would allow them to either pay directly for services or try to find cheaper, more suitable insurance on their own. The entire business is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Not at all, no. You don't understand the difference between an employer and the government?
WTF?
YES, I do.
You have a choice of healthcare providers with the government, like every other country.
Employer based healthcare, you don't, unless the person declines, and gets insurance on their own.

Plus she's anti-union and employers don't provide healthcare. They pay for group rate insurance instead of just paying their employees the higher wages, which would allow them to either pay directly for services or try to find cheaper, more suitable insurance on their own. The entire business is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Although Employer Provided Healthcare was available long before ...
It only became a "standard or more popular benefit" after President Roosevelt established wage caps in the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 ...
And Employers started using healthcare benefits as a means to compete for employees beyond the Government Restrictions on Wages and Earnings.

WTF?
YES, I do.
You have a choice of healthcare providers with the government, like every other country.
"A choice" (among options offered and approved by the corporatist state), is not freedom.
Employer based healthcare, you don't, unless the person declines, and gets insurance on their own.
Right. Despite the efforts of liberals, not everyone depends on an employer for health care, and that's a good thing. Because, in one important regard, I agree with you: Depending on an employer for health care is stupid. It means they literally have you by the balls. But replacing dependency on an employer with dependency on the state is even worse. You can quit an employer - find another, work freelance, do your own contracting or start your own business. Quitting a government is more "involved".

Last edited:
"A choice" (among options offered and approved by the corporatist state), is not freedom.
So, the insurance companies coverages, territory and prices are "freedom"?
Not in my book.
Right. Despite the efforts of liberals, not everyone depends on an employer for health care, and that's a good thing.
Employees do, for the most part .
Because, in one important regard, I agree with you. Depending on an employer for health care is stupid.
Again, Most have to.
It means they literally have you by the balls. But replacing dependency on an employer with dependency on the state is even worse. You can quit an employer - find another, work freelance, do your own contracting or start your own business. Quitting a government is more "involved".
NO, it isn't.
People can opt for private insurance, in any country that has government sponsored healthcare.

I know, between Trump and his cult, they caused a LOT of Americans to die.

Guess you don't know how masks actually work?

They don't work.

Per the NYT article today.

Wow, you're sticking by masks even when the NYT flees....heh

Forum List

Back