Christian Right Wing Radio...

I've been listening to it for over 25 years now -- because I am fascinated by how warped right wing thinking is.

They listen to it like a pastor on the pulpit handing down The Word.

Some stations carrying the message 24 / 7 -- and cons remain glued to it.

Many of them love to be programmed.
Same thing goes for lib talk radio....
You people have some nerve.
Your media outlets such as CNN and MSNBC have hosts which spew far left wing radical rhetoric yet you project this as "normal"....
The lib mindset is "there is NO OTHER point of view".
"lib talk radio" is practically nonexistent.

MSNBC is the only thing that is the mirror image of Fox News, and gets lousy rating because libs are not enamored with being told what to think -- it's also not the topic of this thread: right wing radio is.

Radio that blankets the country all across the "fruited" plain.
Libs are not told what to think.....Oh, so that is the liberal narrative....You people would scuttle the ratings of programming catered to your views just to prove a point...That you cannot be told what to think....Wow. And of course I'm just supposed to accept that as the gospel....Sheesh.
The fasct is lib talk radio is dead because most of us don't have any interest in nonsense.
Your post made absolutely no sense.

Than turn off the radio and read some liberal lesbian jewish newspaper or watch some zog controlled tv, problem solved.

Nobody is forcing you liberal pukes to listen to anything, quit your bitchin'.

Nobody is forcing you liberal pukes to listen to anything, quit your bitchin'.

We can't be certain about whether any particular individual is forced to listen. There is a sort of liberal draft board that assigns 10% of The Democrat Party upper crust to monitor non-liberal broadcasts 24/7 on pain of withdrawal of their benefits should they tune out.

This could be such a case!

Forum List

Back