Christian Oil Company Resumes Drilling in Israel

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's wish them luck and hope that some radicals don't try to blow up the site where this company is operating the way they have done elsewhere.

Thursday, January 09, 2014 | Ryan Jones

Christian-run Zion Oil & Gas Inc. announced on Wednesday that it had, after several years of preparation, entered the next stage of its exploratory activity in Israel.

On Sunday, the company began performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, just south of Haifa.

Continue reading at:

Christian Oil Company Resumes Drilling in Israel - Israel Today | Israel News

Let's wish them luck and hope that some radicals don't try to blow up the site where this company is operating the way they have done elsewhere.

Thursday, January 09, 2014 | Ryan Jones

Christian-run Zion Oil & Gas Inc. announced on Wednesday that it had, after several years of preparation, entered the next stage of its exploratory activity in Israel.

On Sunday, the company began performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, just south of Haifa.

Continue reading at:

Christian Oil Company Resumes Drilling in Israel - Israel Today | Israel News
Israel to be the next Kuwait or UAE of the ME? Now THAT would be poetic justice.

No need, they're sitting on gold mine of natural gas, enough to be independant :)

No need, they're sitting on gold mine of natural gas, enough to be independant :)

Just waiting for the JOOOOO HATERS to come on and claim that it is all Palestinians gas cos it is off their coastline. So let them drill for the gas in their coastal waters and see how much they can extract from one measly wellhead. Then the cost of processing it and piping it to the facilities. Or they could sell the gas field and get enough money to buy every filastin a kebab once a week.

Forum List

Back