Bulgaria Builds 33km-Long Fence On Turkish Border

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like Bulgaria doesn't want any more refugees coming into the country.

Bulgaria Builds 33km-Long Fence On Turkish Border

By JTW

January 8, 2014

By Hamdi Fırat Büyük

The Bulgarian Government has decided to build a 33km-long fence on Turkish border because of the increasing number of refugees coming from Turkey to Bulgaria.

On Monday, Defence Minister Naydenov said that construction has been delayed because of procedural issues that arise from the Interior Ministry. “Approval of the project had been expected on December 4, but this has yet to happen.” he added.

Continue reading at:

Bulgaria Builds 33km-Long Fence On Turkish Border Eurasia Review

OH GOSH----apartheid fences are popping up all over the place---someone
tell ROBERT FROST

tell ROBERT FROST
It's only an apartheid fence when Israel has it.

When the Saudis try to block the terrorist savages by building their own fence, it's nobody's business

tell ROBERT FROST

When the Saudis try to block the terrorist savages by building their own fence, it's nobody's business
And the terrorist supporters here blast off about the Gaza fence, then raise hell because we don't have the Rio Grande fence completed. Go figger.

tell ROBERT FROST

They already have built one and it is at least 2 miles inside Yemen, I wonder when the anti semites will start on the Saudis for this land theft.

Saudis-build-Yemen-border-fence-300x184.jpg

Tha Antisemites are in Israel occupying and oppressing the indigenous Palestinian Semitic peoples there.

tell ROBERT FROST

They already have built one and it is at least 2 miles inside Yemen, I wonder when the anti semites will start on the Saudis for this land theft.

tha antisemites are in israel occupying and oppressing the indigenous palestinian semitic peoples there.

it's only an apartheid fence when israel has it.

When the saudis try to block the terrorist savages by building their own fence, it's nobody's business

they already have built one and it is at least 2 miles inside yemen, i wonder when the anti semites will start on the saudis for this land theft.

saudis-build-yemen-border-fence-300x184.jpg

whatever

Tha Antisemites are in Israel occupying and oppressing the indigenous Palestinian Semitic peoples there.

So Jihad Sherri the ignorant buffoon not only bastardizes the New Testament and who Jesus was, but also the definition anti Semetism. Wot a surprise. Typical Nazi modus operandi.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-semitism

: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
— an·ti–Se·mit·ic adjective
— an·ti–Sem·ite noun

Last edited:
tell ROBERT FROST

That's what I meant. And there are plenty more like it in other places in the world.

But a fence to prevent Islamic savages from murdering Jews? Not allowed.

That's what I meant. And there are plenty more like it in other places in the world.

But a fence to prevent Islamic savages from murdering Jews? Not allowed.

It is a matter of POV----- Consider... In the late 1930s and to 1945----a jew escaping
from Auschwitz was considered a criminal----and liable to being immediately shot.
The greatest and most authoritarian sunni koranic scholars of AL AZHAR University
have ruled that murdering jews ---of any age or gender or location is LEGAL----
the fence VIOLATES ISLAMIC RIGHTS

Thanks Jos-----thanks to you I do not have to visit mosques to get the latest
Khutbah Jumaat ------saves me from SWEATY SOCK ASPHYXIATION

Joey is a funny fellow. He doesn't like anyone posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims no matter how true it is, but he certainly doesn't mind pulling up derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel. He is such a hypocrite.

Joey is a funny fellow. He doesn't like anyone posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims no matter how true it is, but he certainly doesn't mind pulling up derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel. He is such a hypocrite.

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links,
derogatory articles about the Jews and Israel
well there are so many, where to start?

Oh I dont mind you "posting anything against the Arabs or other Muslims" if it gives me the opportunity to shoot it down with facts backed up by links,

Anywhere you like as they are all NEONAZI ANTISEMITIC LIES and ISLAMONAZI LIBELS AND FANTASIES.

tell ROBERT FROST

If your neighbor wants to keep your people out, perhaps you are not being a good neighbor?
Time to teach your people to behave.
Refugees.... time to edit who you let in and keep them from crossing, especially in large numbers if with ill intent, into another country. Their behavior reflex on you.

Last edited:
tell ROBERT FROST

If you neighbor wants to keep your people our, perhaps you are not being a good neighbor?
Time to teach your people to behave.
Refugees.... time to edit who you let in and keep them from crossing, especially in large numbers of with ill intent, into another country. Their behavior reflex on you.

Isn't this why the fences are built in the first place, and in the case of the Israeli one has saved the lives of thousands of Israeli citizens. Before the fences went up the Israeli citizens faced daily threats of bombings and attack from terrorists crossing into Israel. Now the fence keeps them out and the numbers of fatalities and injuries has fallen to virtually nothing. So time to build them long and build them high to keep the terrorists caged up like the animals they are.

A statement calling countless articles you have not seen or ever read lies and libels simply has no credibility.

Anywhere you like as they are all NEONAZI ANTISEMITIC LIES and ISLAMONAZI LIBELS AND FANTASIES.

New Topics

Forum List

Back