Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Traditional Marriage Cake; Turned Down By All

Looks like Steve McFuckface didn't actually read the link he posted.

The dude didn't ask for "pro-traditional-marriage" cakes. He specifically asked them to write:

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

That is a huge difference.

Now, just for a second, try to be reasonable and actually think about that.

Has anyone here ever, ever, ever gone to a wedding (I assume, a straight wedding) and seen on the wedding cake:

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

Hint: if you are straight, as most all of us are, and you are marrying, the last thing you are thinking about on your wedding day is "gay marriage is wrong". If you are, then something is seriously, and I mean, seriously wrong with you.

Not only that, the first shop the guy called was not even a gay bakery, it was a gay cookie shop, so the product he was asking for, they don't even sell. I mean, how stupid can you get? She even told the doofus TWICE that they don't make cakes. This is just rich. Maybe next time he could call a gay car battery shop and ask them to bake an "I hate gays" cake and see what response he gets.

I know this is a hot-button issue, but really, can't religious conservatives do better than this?

How do you think a black owned bakery would respond were that same guy to call and ask for a cake that says:

"KKK forever"?

I bet that that black bakery (if one even exists, I am not sure of that at all) would probably say no. That being said:

Just for the record, I don't think that "christian" bakeries should have to bake cakes for gay weddings. I think that gay people are also definitely going about this the wrong way. The free market should control here, and if those "christians" are so stupid as to let a good business opportunity go by them and they lose money or go out of business, well then, that's their problem. Yeshuah said to his followers that they are "in this world but not of this world", but nowhere did he say that Christians cannot do business with people who are not as they are. Gee, Christians, this is one helluva way to "witness" to people who are not as you would wish for them to be.

Not only that, I bet top dollar that gay people do not go into a "christian" bakery and ask for

"straight marriage is wrong"

to be put on their wedding cake.

Derideo_Te Mertex Pogo Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Nyvin AceRothstein BULLDOG Dana7360 Grandma jillian JoeB131 Luddly Neddite mdk Nosmo King Plasmaball rightwinger Science*Good Vandalshandle Wry Catcher Howey

Maybe you good folks might want to add some to this discussion. This could get fun.

Let the right-wing Umbragefest begin!!!

No it's not a huge difference. I'd be willing to bet the homos wanted two male figures on the cake.

What difference does it make what's on the cake? I thought you Liberals believed it was about doing business and the money. Now, it's suddenly about what something is. Hypocrite like you are fund to identify and laugh at.

You didn't really and honestly read my posting, now did you. Seems to be a pretty big shortcoming on your part. Poor you.

I read enough of it to understand what you are saying. See, I've heard what you said more times that I can count. No need to read it again when I know what it says.

Seems you try to justify your hypocrisy. Poor you and typical of your kind. Figure out what "your kind" means.

What kind of doofus wants a wedding cake with a hateful political slogan on it?

Sounds like the kind of moronic stunt that criminal O'Keefe tries to pull.

What kind of doofus wants to marry someone of the ame gender?

"ame"?

:wtf:

A spell-checker for you, perhaps?

:rofl:

If you think not typing the "s" by accident means I don't know how to spell, it makes you a retard. I don't know if you're are one because you sucked too many or took too many where you normally keep your head.

If your focus is on missing the "s", seems there are two of us classified as doofus.

The dude didn't ask for "pro-traditional-marriage" cakes. He specifically asked them to write:

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

Has anyone here ever, ever, ever gone to a wedding (I assume, a straight wedding) and seen on the wedding cake:

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

Hint: if you are straight, as most all of us are, and you are marrying, the last thing you are thinking about on your wedding day is "gay marriage is wrong". If you are, then something is seriously, and I mean, seriously wrong with you.

Not only that, the first shop the guy called was not even a gay bakery, it was a gay cookie shop, so the product he was asking for, they don't even sell. I mean, how stupid can you get? She even told the doofus TWICE that they don't make cakes. This is just rich. Maybe next time he could call a gay car battery shop and ask them to bake an "I hate gays" cake and see what response he gets.

I know this is a hot-button issue, but really, can't religious conservatives do better than this?

How do you think a black owned bakery would respond were that same guy to call and ask for a cake that says:

"KKK forever"?

I bet that that black bakery (if one even exists, I am not sure of that at all) would probably say no. That being said:

Just for the record, I don't think that "christian" bakeries should have to bake cakes for gay weddings. I think that gay people are also definitely going about this the wrong way. The free market should control here, and if those "christians" are so stupid as to let a good business opportunity go by them and they lose money or go out of business, well then, that's their problem. Yeshuah said to his followers that they are "in this world but not of this world", but nowhere did he say that Christians cannot do business with people who are not as they are. Gee, Christians, this is one helluva way to "witness" to people who are not as you would wish for them to be.

Not only that, I bet top dollar that gay people do not go into a "christian" bakery and ask for

Derideo_Te Mertex Pogo Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Nyvin AceRothstein BULLDOG Dana7360 Grandma jillian JoeB131 Luddly Neddite mdk Nosmo King Plasmaball rightwinger Science*Good Vandalshandle Wry Catcher Howey

Maybe you good folks might want to add some to this discussion. This could get fun.

Straights know gay is wrong, we are not confused delusionals like gays.

Polls after poll show a majority of American support gays having access to marriage.
If that was the case then why are liberal activist judges overturning the will of the voters (who voted against gay marriage) to make states accept gay marriage

The will of the people is irrelevant if it violates the Constitution . Still smarting over the Brown and Loving decisions?

Unless it's a Liberal agenda idea then it's OK when it's done. What you're saying is we are a Republic when those on the right vote for something and a democracy when the left wants to do something. Hypocrites.

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

"KKK forever"?

Polls after poll show a majority of American support gays having access to marriage.
If that was the case then why are liberal activist judges overturning the will of the voters (who voted against gay marriage) to make states accept gay marriage

The will of the people is irrelevant if it violates the Constitution . Still smarting over the Brown and Loving decisions?

Unless it's a Liberal agenda idea then it's OK when it's done. What you're saying is we are a Republic when those on the right vote for something and a democracy when the left wants to do something. Hypocrites.

That is not what I am saying in the least but if it makes you feel better to rail against a position I've never taken then have at it mate.

That is not what I am saying in the least but if it makes you feel better to rail against a position I've never taken then have at it mate.

It's what I said. Your statement was that the will of the people can't override the Constitution. I said you believe that until it's something that you believe fits the definition.

It's what I said. Your statement was that the will of the people can't override the Constitution. I said you believe that until it's something that you believe fits the definition.
Bullshit. The will of the people is meaningless if it violates the Constitution. It was the will of the people, via their elected representatives, in DC to impose burdensome and idiotic restrictions on guns. It was justly found unconstitutional.

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

"KKK forever"?

Where in the Constitution does it mention gay marriage and morality?

Bullshit. The will of the people is meaningless if it violates the Constitution. It was the will of the people, via their elected representatives, in DC to impose burdensome and idiotic restrictions on guns. It was justly found unconstitutional.

When the left goes against the will of the people, the justification is they are looking out for and know what's best for the rest of us.

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

"KKK forever"?

Where in the Constitution does it mention gay marriage and morality?

It is wedged right next to the right to privacy and the right to bake a cake. Have you not read the Constitution lately?

When the left goes against the will of the people, the justification is they are looking out for and know what's best for the rest of us.

I can't speak for them, I can only speak for myself. By the way, the very same argument can be made about the right.

I can't speak for them, I can only speak for myself. By the way, the very same argument can be made about the right.

The difference is Liberal judges incorrectly overturn things going beyond what they can do.

The difference is Liberal judges incorrectly overturn things going beyond what they can do.

You think everyone of those judges that rules against gay marriage bans are liberal? Oh brother.

You think everyone of those judges that rules against gay marriage bans are liberal? Oh brother.

I'm not your damn brother. My brother is an honorable Conservative not a piece of shit like you.

I'm not your damn brother. My brother is an honorable Conservative not a piece of shit like you.

Is that all you got? Insults? Quite a shame you didn't learn anything from your brother.

Is that all you got? Insults? Quite a shame you didn't learn anything from your brother.

It's not an insult to call a piece of shit like you a piece of shit. Shame you don't know the difference between an insult and character identification.

Forum List

Back