Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I think this man is doing this because there are two new judges on the court. He thinks that those two judges will throw out marriage equality.

Why do people believe they have the right to force everyone to live their way of life and don't have the freedom to choose within outlaws? I mean you people are free to live your life the way you want. Why do you feel you have the right to force everyone to live their lives your way?

No one is hurt by gay couples getting married. Just leave those people alone to live their lives with the same freedoms you enjoy.

Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide

I think this man is doing this because there are two new judges on the court. He thinks that those two judges will throw out marriage equality.

Why do people believe they have the right to force everyone to live their way of life and don't have the freedom to choose within outlaws? I mean you people are free to live your life the way you want. Why do you feel you have the right to force everyone to live their lives your way?

No one is hurt by gay couples getting married. Just leave those people alone to live their lives with the same freedoms you enjoy.

Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide

I live in Tennessee and do not care what consenting people do, as long as they don't do it on my front lawn or in front of my grand kids. I support the ruling of the US Supreme court, as Gov Haslam said. Got to mention though, I am not a Haslam fan. Haslam got his fuel for the pilot stations from Hugo Chavez, back in the day. To me that was supporting communism. He also passed a new tax on diesel (sold at his many truck stops),collected daily, paid to state quarterly. He sells a tremendous amount of fuel, generating huge usable three month funds while he was in office. Never thought that was right. Governor Bill Lee is better.

How is heterosexual marriage, which can effect procreation, equal to homosexual marriage, which cannot?
Not equal.

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.

I will never understand people who believe they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives within our laws.

Yet these are the same people who scream they are the only ones who believe in freedom, liberty and loving the constitution.

It's all a bunch of garbage. If a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.

I will never understand people who believe they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives within our laws.

Yet these are the same people who scream they are the only ones who believe in freedom, liberty and loving the constitution.

It's all a bunch of garbage. If a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.

Funny that leftardz have such a HUGE problem with government / society defining "marriage" as it sees fit to form or incentivize the perceived "ideal" nucleus for a family and by extension for society itself. . . .

Yet the same leftardz have no problem at all, with the same government having the power to define "personhood" in a way that excludes the most vulnerable human beings of all. Children in the womb. . .

Define "marriage" as one man and one woman because that is the simplest and most basic pillar for a family/ society and you are a BIGOT. . .

Define a "person" in a way that results in the deaths of 50 MILLION children and you are "woke."

Really?

Fuck the left.

Last edited:

The people who engage in this sort of behavior have a massive sense of unearned entitlement that is encouraged by the cults, which gives them a sense of belonging.

I find it interesting that the people on USMB who have this mindset set are the ones most likely to discuss their suppositions and fantasies about the intimate lives of perfect strangers on the most prurient language: "slut," "whore," "keep your legs together," "butt-fuck," and more crude comments. According to them, human sexuality is limited to the back seats of cars after closing time, totally devoid of any emotional content, which is not the sort of lifestyle most of us live, straight or LGBT.

This makes me wonder about how these people were brought up. To me, this sort of undignified, obsessional nonsense is unacceptable and indicates the presence of some psychological disorder regarding sex and attitudes toward other people.

But they do force them to bake cakes.

Jo

How is heterosexual marriage, which can effect procreation, equal to homosexual marriage, which cannot?

Are childless couples in an illegitimate relationship?
The good of the many over the few. You heard that before. Hetero marriage stats are terrible. So when you are on your high horse, the nation gets weaker as the cost to raise a child rises more and more.

“No one is hurt by gay couples getting married.”

Exactly.

But those on the authoritarian social right, driven by fear, ignorance, and hate, will nonetheless work to use the power of the state to discriminate against gay Americans, even if it means violating the Constitution to do so.

The good of the many over the few. You heard that before. Hetero marriage stats are terrible. So when you are on your high horse, the nation gets weaker as the cost to raise a child rises more and more.

I'm having real trouble seeing a battalion of prancing privates ( ahem....no pun inteneded ).

I'm having real trouble seeing a battalion of prancing privates ( ahem....no pun inteneded ).
You have more troubles than that. Some of those prancing pirates would give you a thorough ass kicking.

I don't see the "silliness" of this gentleman's move at all. He's just part of the movement to return America to a respect for Normative relations and to eliminate the legal equivalency the libs have set up between LGBTQ "Marriage" and holy matrimony.

Will it be successful? Probably not immediately. The lunch counter protesters at Woolworth's didn't get a chance to stuff their face's with Woolworth's tremendous cuisine immediately either.

But its a social movement to push forth the proposition that Morality Matters.

Why do you speak against force, while also supporting it?

You have more troubles than that. Some of those prancing pirates would give you a thorough ass kicking.

Our Effeminate friends don't want to "kick" our asses at all, they have a different idea entirely.

I don't see the "silliness" of this gentleman's move at all. He's just part of the movement to return America to a respect for Normative relations and to eliminate the legal equivalency the libs have set up between LGBTQ "Marriage" and holy matrimony.

Will it be successful? Probably not immediately. The lunch counter protesters at Woolworth's didn't get a chance to stuff their face's with Woolworth's tremendous cuisine immediately either.

Yes morality matters to those who don`t support Trump. Do you really believe that homosexuality is a choice and people become gay so they can get beat up and harassed by fake Christians?

What kind of moron attorney thinks the Tennessee Constitution has precedence over the US Constitution?

Yes morality matters to those who don`t support Trump. Do you really believe that homosexuality is a choice and people become gay so they can get beat up and harassed by fake Christians?

Of course Homosexuality is a choice. The wide range of the number of people engaged in it from place to place and age to age would lead to no other conclusion.

And the real harassment goes the other way. Homos insisting that their bizarre ceremonies like LGBTQ Marriage be actually approved of, by normative folks.

Forum List

Back