Christian Evangelicals: Stop lying to yourselves!

Voting against best interest= not giving the Gov control of your life

You're an idiot who accepts that only the Government can save us from ourselves.

No, I expect government to make the playing field more even dealing with people who have more power and more money.

NOW, if you want to live in a world where we have no government, and if your boss screws you over, you can shoot him during the exit interview, I'm totally down with that.

It would be anarchy, but man, that's what you Libertarians say you want, right?

You're living in the wrong Nation dad. Your boy pandered to the Banks and corps every bit as much as Bush did.

Who are you to decide what is in someone else’s best interest? Maybe you try respecting people enough to let them decide what is in their best interest instead of thinking you know.

We tried that. You all blew up the middle class because the Plutocrats played on your religious, racial and sexual fears.

Kind of like you don't give the keys to the teenager after he wraps the car around a lightpole.

Who are you to decide what is in someone else’s best interest? Maybe you try respecting people enough to let them decide what is in their best interest instead of thinking you know.

We tried that. You all blew up the middle class because the Plutocrats played on your religious, racial and sexual fears.

Kind of like you don't give the keys to the teenager after he wraps the car around a lightpole.

The world tried your Marxist ideas, millions died.

Yeah that’s bullshit it does highlight your own prejudices very well though. You do represent the viewpoint of today’s liberal though we know what’s best for you rather you like it or not.

You don't know what's in somebody else's best interest. They do.

What you don't respect is someone having an opinion different from yours.

No, I just don't respect stupidity.

someone who votes for people to disband their union, make it easier for their boss to fire them without recourse, and for predatory banks to take advantage of them- all things that happen when Republicans are in Charge - so they can get an abortion ban that never, ever is going to happen, are beyond stupid.

So is voting for someone who will strip them of their right to defend themselves and will reduce the number of jobs available to those who want to work, but democrats keep getting votes.

The world tried your Marxist ideas, millions died.

Okay, the 1960's called, they want their Bircher Propaganda back.

So is voting for someone who will strip them of their right to defend themselves and will reduce the number of jobs available to those who want to work, but democrats keep getting votes.

Too bad Democrats don't actually do that.

You see, true story. I've always done better economically when Democrats were in charge than Republicans.

So do most people.

Just waiting for Trump to fuck up the economy Obama left him, because you know he will.

Yeah that’s bullshit it does highlight your own prejudices very well though. You do represent the viewpoint of today’s liberal though we know what’s best for you rather you like it or not.

First, who taught you how to structure a sentence?

Second, I voted Republican for years. So I plead kind of guilty to falling for those fears... until I realized that the Lesbian Hispanic lady was kind of in the same boat I'm in, the one the One Percenters constantly try to sink.

Mm. So then a Christian type person should have voted for whom then? What would have been your recommendation when having to make a choice between a big fat douche and a giant turd sand which?

Wow, someone who has a cartoon view of politics... that's nice.

Here's the thing. They should have voted for someone who wasn't clearly a crazy person.

So you have crooked Hillary having brain twitches and falling down every stair she steps on among other things and she is somehow sane? Hell, even those who supported her openly make fun of her. Seems like most look at politics as they are through cartoon view. If they diddnt, they would just be an angry old fart who can only have any kind of social life on a political message board.

First, who taught you how to structure a sentence?

Second, I voted Republican for years. So I plead kind of guilty to falling for those fears... until I realized that the Lesbian Hispanic lady was kind of in the same boat I'm in, the one the One Percenters constantly try to sink.

Gay. Stupidest thing ever said. What a cry babie.

So you have crooked Hillary having brain twitches and falling down every stair she steps on among other things and she is somehow sane? Hell, even those who supported her openly make fun of her. Seems like most look at politics as they are through cartoon view. If they diddnt, they would just be an angry old fart who can only have any kind of social life on a political message board.

Okay, you almost got through a paragraph without a spelling error.

You do understand there's a difference between physical infirmity and mental insanity, right. Heck, FDR was in a Wheelchair, and he was probably one of our greatest presidents.

Forum List

Back