Christian Conservative Hate Group causes cancellation of Tea Party Rally

The problem with the Catholic Church's pedophilia problem is the celibacy requirement. If they drop that, since it is Scripturally wrong to forbid marriage, you'd see fewer sex abuse cases.
Marriage wouldn't do a damn thing to solve the problem. A pedophile is a pedophile. In this case the majority are gay pedophiles. Married or not, they are still going to molest and abuse. And the same goes for the straight pedophiles.

Just sayin', Oscar!

the Constitution doesn't "give" rights...it just protects the citizens from the government infringing on your rights.

Is that more what you were trying to say?

I never thought of the Constitution protecting the government from the citizens. ;)

Immie
Yes, Imm. But it also protects the government from "stepping" (infringing)on your person, property, etc. (4th Amendment).

I see that as protection of me, not the government. I'm sure the government would love to have the right to infringe on our rights anytime it so desired.

Immie
And continuously insisting that marriage is not a right certainly is giving them an open door to infringe, isn't it? If the government some day starts REALLY sticking their nose into who can and cannot marry....I hope those who have fought against our right to legally marry realize that they reap what they sow.

The problem with the Catholic Church's pedophilia problem is the celibacy requirement. If they drop that, since it is Scripturally wrong, you'd see fewer sex abuse cases.

A further sad thing is that many of the priests are abusing girls too...but all we hear about is the boys....as if MALE sexual abuse of girls is just part of life, oh well.
"but all we hear about is the boys"

Uh, yeah right!

That's why a priest was sentenced here in so-cal yesterday for abusing GIRLS.

Do you ever deal in facts, or just wing it all the time?

LMAO!

Good....that's one. But funny how we don't hear about those things, isn't it?

The problem with the Catholic Church's pedophilia problem is the celibacy requirement. If they drop that, since it is Scripturally wrong to forbid marriage, you'd see fewer sex abuse cases.
Marriage wouldn't do a damn thing to solve the problem. A pedophile is a pedophile. In this case the majority are gay pedophiles. Married or not, they are still going to molest and abuse. And the same goes for the straight pedophiles.

Just sayin', Oscar!

Most pedophiles are Heterosexual males and unfortunately,statistically they go after family or friend girls first.

Just sayin', Oscar!

Most pedophiles are Heterosexual males and unfortunately,statistically they go after family or friend girls first.
In the case of the catholic church, the majority are gay male pedophiles. That cannot be disputed. And you're right. Pedophiles go after the easiest, closest target. In this case, the easiest target for these sick bastards are in their congregations.

And yes, the majority of those sick fucks are heterosexual males. Seeing as the number of males who CHOOSE to be straight, far outnumber those who CHOOSE to be gay. If that were reversed, there would be more gay male pedophiles then straight, eh?

Just sayin', Oscar!

In the case of the catholic church, the majority are gay male pedophiles. That cannot be disputed. And you're right. Pedophiles go after the easiest, closest target. In this case, the easiest target for these sick bastards are in their congregations.

And yes, the majority of those sick fucks are heterosexual males. Seeing as the number of males who CHOOSE to be straight, far outnumber those who CHOOSE to be gay. If that were reversed, there would be more gay male pedophiles then straight, eh?
Really? They self identify as gay? Link please.

No link necessary. These are males who molest BOYS. Therefore, they are choosing to be gay, besides being sick pedophile fucks. Those who choose to molest boys and girls obviously CHOOSE to be bisexual freaks. Either way, they are sick in the head on many levels!

Just sayin', Oscar!

Do you just make this stuff up, or do you rely on some authority for your insight vis-a-vis the pedophile world?

I'm just asking because you seem to write with authority yet the statements you are making are not based in any facts with which I am familiar.

Do you just make this stuff up, or do you rely on some authority for your insight vis-a-vis the pedophile world?

I'm just asking because you seem to write with authority yet the statements you are making are not based in any facts with which I am familiar.
Then don't you think it's about time you educate yourself?

No link necessary. These are males who molest BOYS. Therefore, they are choosing to be gay, besides being sick pedophile fucks. Those who choose to molest boys and girls obviously CHOOSE to be bisexual freaks. Either way, they are sick in the head on many levels!

Sorry, but are you sure they ONLY molest boys? Where is your data? BTW...pedophiles go after CHILDREN....quite frequently any child male or female.

But still would like to see your data that these priests have self-identified as gay or at least proof that they have ONLY molested boys.

Jester, pedophiles molest the kids they have access to. Calling them "gay" or "straight" is misleading....the predominant preference is for kids without any secondary sexual characteristics.

And I doubt there's much agreement as to what "causes" a pedophile. There were so many in the RCC because the institution provided access to kids and shielded the perps from repercussions. (Hopefully, use of the past tense here is correct.)

I think it is likely that women who sexually assault kids behave somewhat differently than men do, but I also think it is hugely underreported. I have yet to read a news article about a victim of nun abuse, but it happened as well.

IMO, it is as relevant to any discussion about GLBT people as a rant about beastiality, necrophilia, or whatever. True, it is a (sort of) sexual behavior...but it certainly is not one any normal adult engages in, gay or straight.

Well, that's the thing. I am fairly well educated. Well read and traveled. I have never met a gay person who 'chose' to be gay as you assert. I have known many counselors who tell me that the evidence is pedophilia and homosexuality are not symptomatic of one another, as you assert.

I'm wondering where you picked up these 'facts' as they fly in the face of all the facts I've learned.

So, I ask again, do you make this stuff up, or do you rely on some authority?

Let's deal in facts. Facts are Tea Partiers have been caught holding racist signs.

Prove that please.

The fact that someone is at a tea party event and holding a racist sign does not mean that that person is a "tea partier". It simply means someone who wants to show bigotry of some kind whether it is racial bigotry or bigotry against the Tea Party movement and/or conservatives is holding a racist sign.

Immie

She can't, and she won't. That's why she ignored me when I challenged her to do the same thing.

Mark Williams, a Tea Party leader, was expelled from the Tea Party Federation for racist remarks. He was not a plant, and his racism has been proven.

Prove that please.

The fact that someone is at a tea party event and holding a racist sign does not mean that that person is a "tea partier". It simply means someone who wants to show bigotry of some kind whether it is racial bigotry or bigotry against the Tea Party movement and/or conservatives is holding a racist sign.

Immie

She can't, and she won't. That's why she ignored me when I challenged her to do the same thing.

Mark Williams, a Tea Party leader, was expelled from the Tea Party Federation for racist remarks. He was not a plant, and his racism has been proven.

He was the one with the big Texas flag shirt on in those pics, wasn't he?

Well, that's the thing. I am fairly well educated. Well read and traveled. I have never met a gay person who 'chose' to be gay as you assert. I have known many counselors who tell me that the evidence is pedophilia and homosexuality are not symptomatic of one another, as you assert.

I'm wondering where you picked up these 'facts' as they fly in the face of all the facts I've learned.

My wife has a cousin who fully admits he CHOOSES the gay lifestyle. As he say's, any gay who tells you that they were born that way is full of shit.

Fact is, if you're a pedophile freak who chooses to molest only boy's, you are CHOOSING to be a GAY pedophile freak.

If you are choosing only to molest girls, you are CHOOSING to be a STRAIGHT pedophile freak.

If you are choosing to molest both boys and girls, you are CHOOSING to be a BISEXUAL pedophile freak.

Seriously, it's not a hard concept to grasp. Freaks are freaks!

My wife has a cousin who fully admits he CHOOSES the gay lifestyle. As he say's, any gay who tells you that they were born that way is full of shit.

Fact is, if you're a pedophile freak who chooses to molest only boy's, you are CHOOSING to be a GAY pedophile freak.

If you are choosing only to molest girls, you are CHOOSING to be a STRAIGHT pedophile freak.

If you are choosing to molest both boys and girls, you are CHOOSING to be a BISEXUAL pedophile freak.

Seriously, it's not a hard concept to grasp. Freaks are freaks!

I bet your wife's cousin saw you coming from a mile away. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back