Christian Colleges

Good to know.

There are places where morality is being taught in the fight of taking back our culture from the soulless ones.

A large number of my family members have attended Christian colleges mostly universities run by the denomination my family follows.

One of the biggest savings is that they don’t have massive sports programs and other non-education based programs to fund.

Good to know.

There are places where morality is being taught in the fight of taking back our culture from the soulless ones.

I will have to disagree on this one.

From my experiences with christian college people, those places are a haven for sex clubs, weekend orgies, lewd conduct, and a lot of alcoholics.

My momma sent me to one of thier summer camps, where they were supposed to brainwash the younger kids into wanting to go to these colleges. All these college kids did all summer long was try and rip the clothes off each other and run around nekkid.

A large number of my family members have attended Christian colleges mostly universities run by the denomination my family follows.

One of the biggest savings is that they don’t have massive sports programs and other non-education based programs to fund.

Seems that LU is an exception to that rule.

Do employers look closely at the school one's degree is from? Asking seriously. If it ain't Ivy League or next tier, who cares? It's a generic degree, right?

Do employers look closely at the school one's degree is from? Asking seriously. If it ain't Ivy League or next tier, who cares? It's a generic degree, right?

Pretty much. For 99% of the people it is just a check in the box.

The department located next to mine is hiring for the second time in three months. The supervisor doing the hiring always contacts his alma mater when looking for applicants.

Forum List

Back