Christian Bale refers to McConnell, Cheney as 'charisma-free a--holes'

McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

BY JUDY KURTZ - 01/06/19 10:04 PM EST 1,454

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

Dang, is Christian Bale the latest liberal poster boy?

He got a rise out of you.

McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

I'll remember that, the next time I see a movie of his offered at the theater.

I doubt he will notice the absence of a Trump-loving bigot from his audience.

I don't love Trump, I support him politically.

That you can't distinguish the difference, says something really sad about you, and nothing about me.

And insulting larger percentages of your customers, is never a good idea. Bale should think about where his wonderful life style comes from, and ask himself if he should attack the source of it.

That you can't distinguish the difference, says something really sad about you, and nothing about me.

And insulting larger percentages of your customers, is never a good idea. Bale should think about where his wonderful life style comes from, and ask himself if he should attack the source of it.

Most of us know that both McConnell and Cheney are indeed “charisma-free assholes” and most have not sold their soul to a political party so they are still allowed to have a sense of humor.

Most of us know that both McConnell and Cheney are indeed “charisma-free assholes” and most have not sold their soul to a political party so they are still allowed to have a sense of humor.

Cheney was fine.

And it's been a long time since I've seen any of the hollywood types make a political joke that was funny. They have been too consumed with anger and hate to be funny for a long time now.

Cheney was fine.

And it's been a long time since I've seen any of the hollywood types make a political joke that was funny. They have been too consumed with anger and hate to be funny for a long time now.

Cheney was the worst of the lot, he is why we invaded Iraq, he is why Iraq got so bad so quickly after the war was run.

Dang, is Christian Bale the latest liberal poster boy?

He got a rise out of you.

Yea, wouldn't exactly call it a rise. Even better, let's see him get another dollar from me.

Cheney was fine.

Cheney was the worst of the lot, he is why we invaded Iraq, he is why Iraq got so bad so quickly after the war was run.

Saddam was why we invaded Iraq. The Iraqis is why Iraq got so bad after the war was run.

Cheney was fine.

Saddam was why we invaded Iraq. The Iraqis is why Iraq got so bad after the war was run.

His support doesn't come from Mr. and Mrs. Joe sixpack in Trumpland Trailertown.

Cheney was fine.

Bogus claims of Iraqi WMD was the reason given for the invasion.

Bush carpetbaggers are the reason Iraq got so bad after the war. There was a bigger fight over bagging US Taxpayer dollars than there was with insurgents.

His support doesn't come from Mr. and Mrs. Joe sixpack in Trumpland Trailertown.

Yes, it does. Who do you think goes to see movies, you bigot?

It is not his fellow millionaires who attend the premier that support his multi-million dollar contracts, it is millions and millions of Mr and Mrs Joe Sixpack, going to see them, across the nation.

Cheney was fine.

Bogus claims of Iraqi WMD was the reason given for the invasion.

Bush carpetbaggers are the reason Iraq got so bad after the war. There was a bigger fight over bagging US Taxpayer dollars than there was with insurgents.

Saddam had a choice after his first defeat. Seek improved relations with the US, or keep poking the bear to appear tough to the Arab Street.

He choose poorly.

Lol at how embarrassing the left sheep are.

CHRISTIAN BALE SAID IT!!!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO SAID IT!!!!

SEAN PENN SAID IT!!!!!

ROBERT DENIRO SAID IT!!!!!

DO YOU YOU BELIEVE US NOW!?!?!?!

Forum List

Back