Christian Bale refers to McConnell, Cheney as 'charisma-free a--holes'

McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

He was not wrong.
He was just grandstanding because he is s diva.

And also McConnell and Cheney have no charisma and are a couple of assholes.

Pelosi and Schumer are way ahead in those two areas.

yeah, it's awful when they perform their constitutional responsibility and become a check on the president.

They have no clue what responsibility is, never have,

He was not wrong.

yeah, it's awful when they perform their constitutional responsibility and become a check on the president.

Right. You should start a thread on that. This one happens to be about an actor making a valid statement about a couple of assholes and how those on the right lose their shit over this stuff.

Right. You should start a thread on that. This one happens to be about an actor making a valid statement about a couple of assholes and how those on the right lose their shit over this stuff.

Actually its an actor making up lies about a political hit piece film he starred in. Mind you I have been no fan of McConnell over the years but for far different reasons than the fairy tales made up in this link.

McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

BY JUDY KURTZ - 01/06/19 10:04 PM EST 1,454

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”
That British guy ? Please explain to me why I should give more than zero fucks, because a long time ago our ancestors went to war so that we don't have to give a shit about what the limey's think or say.

Actually its an actor making up lies about a political hit piece film he starred in. Mind you I have been no fan of McConnell over the years but for far different reasons than the fairy tales made up in this link.
Exactly. I don’t even like Cheney. But do I believe Liberal propaganda about him? Nope.

It was more hilarious when he said Satan gave him the inspiration to play Cheney.

I think that's pretty close.

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

He was not wrong.

Happens a lot in the US. At least once a day in the Oval Office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly. I don’t even like Cheney. But do I believe Liberal propaganda about him? Nope.
It's not about the propaganda. It's about factual history. And who better to teach us than Cheney himself? It's like watching Trump on TV say something then completely change his story by the next election. Republicans have becomes the party of astounding lies. It's like they don't understand video exists.

It's not about the propaganda. It's about factual history. And who better to teach us than Cheney himself? It's like watching Trump on TV say something then completely change his story by the next election. Republicans have becomes the party of astounding lies. It's like they don't understand video exists.

So tell us, will you now post the video's of Barry, Chuck and Nancy advocating a wall?

I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

Yowsa! Some Hollywood fag who makes millions pretending he's somebody else, believes "charisma" is what a politician should strive for....no thanks, we had 8 years of that with the Kenyan Commie because "he had a nice smile".

I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

Yowsa! Some Hollywood fag who makes millions pretending he's somebody else, believes "charisma" is what a politician should strive for....no thanks, we had 8 years of that with the Kenyan Commie because "he had a nice smile".
He didn’t have charisma. He was a smarmy condescending a hole.

Sure, lies.

That's hilarious. Even when the right happened you guys can't help but to still go out of your way and find a fake video. :21:

I posted it for the audio. There are two others I posted also. Take your pick they are all the same ...one even has his lame excuse “ but but but I was in character”. LMAO

Well aware, I just think it's funny that your first choice when actually posting something true you have to pick something that is fake. it's par for the course, that's all.

Isn't he a stinking back bacon eating, ice wine swilling .... monarchy bowing Canadian?

Sure, lies.
eagle's not a McConnell guy. Or even a Republican Establishment guy. I'm a lot closer, but I've no use for Norquist "or his ilk." (-

;

Sure, lies.
eagle's not a McConnell guy. Or even a Republican Establishment guy. I'm a lot closer, but I've no use for Norquist "or his ilk." (-

;

It makes no difference what kind of guy eagle7, I responded to the content in his post.

He didn’t have charisma. He was a smarmy condescending a hole.

True but the smile is what won him the office....he smiled a lot because when he wasn't smiling he was/is FUGLY as a mud fence. :lol:

Forum List

Back