Christian Bale refers to McConnell, Cheney as 'charisma-free a--holes'

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

BY JUDY KURTZ - 01/06/19 10:04 PM EST 1,454

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

Christian Bale refers to McConnell, Cheney as 'charisma-free a--holes?

and that matters how?

It affects the public image of designated A-holes.
Well...since Christian Bale is a self absorbed ahole that acts like a temper tantrum throwing jackass on movie sets I suppose he is a expert as well as a hypocrite.

Well...since Christian Bale is a self absorbed ahole that acts like a temper tantrum throwing jackass on movie sets I suppose he is a expert as well as a hypocrite.
you know this how? Im curious, how would you know how anyone acts on movie sets?
It’s well documented. The asshat lost it on both the set of the Dark Knight and Terminator. He is a douche bag.

McConnell is the most constipated politician there has ever been. A man with no redeeming qualities to offset his obstructionism and lack of charisma and vision.

Mc Connell is a political hack and a tool of more powerful politicians. A stereotypical GOP Senator and a man who looks like he has never been happy in his life besides the appearance of being permanently constipated.

Cheney needs no explanation of why he's an a-hole. A dark figure who performed ventriloquism on George W Bush.

Actor Christian Bale referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as “charisma-free assholes” and invoked “Satan” while accepting a Golden Globe award for his role as the former vice president in “Vice.”
“Thank you to that geezer over there, Adam,” Bale said, as he drew the crowd’s attention Sunday at the 76th annual awards show to “Vice” writer and director Adam McKay, while onstage accepting an award for “Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy.”
“He said, ‘I’ve got to find somebody who can be absolutely charisma-free and reviled by everybody,’" Bale quipped. "And he went, ‘Ah it’s got to be Bale in it.’ Thank you, and for all the competition, I will be cornering the market on charisma-free assholes.”

He was not wrong.

He was not wrong.
He was just grandstanding because he is s diva.

He was not wrong.

And also McConnell and Cheney have no charisma and are a couple of assholes.

He was not wrong.

Pelosi and Schumer are way ahead in those two areas.

He was not wrong.

Pelosi and Schumer are way ahead in those two areas.

yeah, it's awful when they perform their constitutional responsibility and become a check on the president.

Forum List

Back