Zone1 Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding

Why do we keep normalizing this stuff? Amy Grant calling herself a Christian seems to be the same thing as if I were to claim to be a princess.

Perhaps because the Bible says to normalize this stuff.

no, the c-bible is what motivates the o p and the uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent they are now imploring ...

it's the exemplar and those in the 1st century who died for liberation theology, self determination the true value of the living spirit who would cast those that are impersonators into the pits where they belong.

I agree.

Kindness.

Decency.

There is an irony when Christians elevate same sex relations above all other sins. It isn’t even bad enough to be in the 10 commandments.

Yet those who refuse to bake a cake for a same sex couple will have no problem doing so to the wealthy, the greedy, the adulterers, the liars.

There is an irony when Christians elevate same sex relations above all other sins.

With all due respect, who said we we were? A sin is a sin. One sin doesn't have more value than another one. Unless of course we're talking about the unforgiveable sin which is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

With all due respect, who said we we were? A sin is a sin. One sin doesn't have more value than another one. Unless of course we're talking about the unforgiveable sin which is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Honestly, look at the threads here…at what gins up the most outrage.

And if all sins are of equal why is homosexuality the ONLY one brought up when it comes to weddings?

And if all sins are of equal why is homosexuality the ONLY one brought up when it comes to weddings?

No it's not. Adultery is another one, but maybe it's because they're the only ones that are directed at weddings?

Honestly, look at the threads here…at what gins up the most outrage.

Well two whole cities were fire and brimstoned out of existance.......

No it's not. Adultery is another one, but maybe it's because they're the only ones that are directed at weddings?
I have yet to see a wedding professional balk at greed, lust, pride, lying, talking back to your parents, wearing mixed fabrics, divorce, eating shellfish, sex outside of wedlock, theft…

another one - what, judaean fallacy ...

all the heavenly exemplars of the 1st century practiced free wheeling sex and to imply mary and joseph ever married is a 4th century fairy tale.

I have yet to see a wedding professional balk at greed, lust, pride, lying, talking back to your parents, wearing mixed fabrics, divorce, eating shellfish, sex outside of wedlock, theft…

Divorce falls underneath adultery but you have a point with fornication and I'll even give you lying if it's involved with the newlyweds, but all of the other topics aren't specifically directed at weddings.

Divorce falls underneath adultery but you have a point with fornication and I'll even give you lying if it's involved with the newlyweds, but all of the other topics aren't specifically directed at weddings.
They all can play a role in a wedding…mixed fabrics? Greed and lust?

can you not live in peace without your legal document -

They all can play a role in a wedding…mixed fabrics? Greed and lust?

Lust falls underneath fornication or adultery, greed possibly can but nothing that sticks out to me and I don't know about mixed fabrics. Are you talking about cross-dressing?

I agree.

Kindness.

Decency.

There is an irony when Christians elevate same sex relations above all other sins. It isn’t even bad enough to be in the 10 commandments.

Yet those who refuse to bake a cake for a same sex couple will have no problem doing so to the wealthy, the greedy, the adulterers, the liars.

Trump, elect him, even though he committed adultery, but vote for a gay person, no, the Bible says "no".....

Lust falls underneath fornication or adultery, greed possibly can but nothing that sticks out to me and I don't know about mixed fabrics. Are you talking about cross-dressing?
Greed….ultra fancy expensive weddings? What did Jesus say about rich people?

Leviticus 19:19 said: Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material

Technically though that no longer applies to Christian. However, remarriage is a sin and co habitation before marriage is and wedding professionals don’t care about that.

Many errant Christians have been deceived about what the Bible says concerning homosexuality and Jesus's stance on the subject..

Jesus was a Rabbi (teacher) and taught the Torah (OT) laws.
He said the Torah was perfect and unchanging.
The Torah law Jesus taught the people says:
Leviticus 18:22:
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
(also)
Leviticus 20:13:
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.
(by put to death, meant stoning)

Last edited:

Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding​

you believe physiology is greater than the spirit ... is just being an artist - lustful

- hosting a wedding ...

Forum List

Back