Christchurch shootings: New Zealand MPs vote to change gun laws

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
New Zealand MPs vote to change gun laws

New Zealand's parliament has voted to ban all types of semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles following the Christchurch attacks.

The gun reform bill passed 119-1 after the final reading in parliament.

It is expected to become law within the next few days after receiving royal assent from the governor general.

Excellent news.
These things can happen when the gun lobby doesnt own politicians.

New Zealand's parliament has voted to ban all types of semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles following the Christchurch attacks.

It is expected to become law within the next few days after receiving royal assent from the governor general.

Excellent news.

Wouldn't it be more effective to make it against the law to attack and kill people with any kind of weapon?

Excellent news.

And soon the ban on civilian-owned firearms will follow. The ultimate results can currently be clearly seen in Venezuela.

Nobody in the States gives a rat's ass about a bunch of dead potential terrorists in New Zealand. The story has already faded away in the news and nobody's even calling for more gun control laws here.

Last edited:
course 'new zealanders' have always been 'queens subjects' except for the Gangs of Maoris eh ,

Excellent news.
Knee jerking is for clowns.
Fuckin pussies

If you want a gun, you can always get one. I could get one this afternoon, if I went to a certain area of the city.

Black market in weapons is HUGE. In gun controlled Europe.

some nice lightly used Soviet ex military issue Makarovs making it past the blockade i suppose :afro:eh Mindful .

Excellent news.
It happens where people have few protected rights

i think that 'new zealanders' are the same as 'english' and others from the 'uk' . I think that ALL have some 'permissions' and 'allowances' but No RIGHTS . I think that All are 'queens subjects' . Course . as Tom would say , hey , we are All very Safe if we stay in our Assigned Places BMan .

i think that 'new zealanders' are the same as 'english' and others from the 'uk' . I think that ALL have some 'permissions' and 'allowances' but No RIGHTS . I think that All are 'queens subjects' . Course . as Tom would say , hey , we are All very Safe if we stay in our Assigned Places BMan .

They speak funny.

can't pizz off those 'new zealanders' though . They are a big supplier of 'kiwi birds' and 'platypus' to the USA . They and 'australia' [i think] but quality is better with the 'new zealand' 'kiwi birds' and 'platypus' Mindful .

Forum List

Back