Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

For most, it is a softball question

Of course I do......next question

For some reason, Trump repeatedly struggles with it and gives a head scratching reply that is not a .....Yes

It takes days for his staff to spin what he “really meant”

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Trump wouldn’t condemn them and didn’t deny they are his supporters. Pretty sad. Should have been easy question.

For some reason, Trump repeatedly struggles with it and gives a head scratching reply that is not a .....Yes

You are spinning yourself.
He has condemned them before...actually several times...

Trump - Direct quote... "Racism is evil, and those who commit violence using it's name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacist. And other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold we hold dear as Americans."

Trump - Direct quote... "Racism is evil, and those who commit violence using it's name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacist. And other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold we hold dear as Americans."

He has been inconsistent in his statements and his policies
He had no problem declaring BLM a terrorist organization.

It is a simple question that most would laugh off......Of course I condemn White Supremacy

Why does Trump repeatedly struggle with it?

Yep, this is the game. Disavowing white nationalists is something Democrats demand he do over and over and over, for the exact reason I said in my OP. They know the implication

This should have been Trump's answer to that idiot Wallace:

"Mr. Wallace, if you weren't such a crappy news man and if you knew what was going on in this country you would know that 99.9% of the terrorism that is going on in the country now is from the Left Wing so your question is not relevant. By the way, when are you going to ask this Biden idiot if he will condemn the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists?"

It is a simple question that most would laugh off......Of course I condemn White Supremacy

Trump has no need to disavow any racists.

Biden needs to explain how he thinks blacks aren't black unless they support him and why he thinks blacks live on plantations and they are all the same.

Why does he think that, RW?

yeah you just ignored everything he said... but I expect nothing else from you

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

You see a downside to condemning white supremacy? If the question is loaded towards condemnation of White supremacists, doing so is pretty non-controversial or am I missing something?

I explained it in the OP as if it wasn't already totally obvious. Maybe you could add to my point in the OP rather than ask a question I directly answered in the OP

It's obviously not obvious, since I don't see how answering, yes I condemn white supremacy is a trap. It's a simple binary question. Even if loaded, it is still not at all hard. Even if I accept the premise that asking the question is loaded in itself. It is still about as easy a question you are likely to get. And equivocating on it is NOT the fault of the person asking the question.

There is no question that when Trump is in ass covering mode that he can read a prepared statement from his staff condemning racism.

For some reason, he struggles to say it when asked spontaneously

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

You see a downside to condemning white supremacy? If the question is loaded towards condemnation of White supremacists, doing so is pretty non-controversial or am I missing something?

I explained it in the OP as if it wasn't already totally obvious. Maybe you could add to my point in the OP rather than ask a question I directly answered in the OP

It's obviously not obvious, since I don't see how answering, yes I condemn white supremacy is a trap. It's a simple binary question. Even if loaded, it is still not at all hard. Even if I accept the premise that asking the question is loaded in itself. It is still about as easy a question you are likely to get. And equivocating on it is NOT the fault of the person asking the question.

Do you disavow murders and rapists?

There is no question that when Trump is in ass covering mode that he can read a prepared statement from his staff condemning racism.

Trump doesn't need to condemn racism like you do, RW. Do you condemn racism?

Evidently he does

He keeps struggling with a simple question. That is why they keep asking it.

Evidently he does

He keeps struggling with a simple question. That is why they keep asking it.

I notice you're struggling with condemning racism. I asked you to condemn it and you didn't.

Why is that, RW? Why can't you condemn racism? I clearly asked you to condemn it and you completely didn't.

Can you condemn racism? Can you RW?

So are you a racist? Simple question. Can you condemn racism? Why haven't you I wonder

Actually, it wasn't a loaded question at all.

"I completely condemn white supremacist groups in no uncertain terms. They have no place in American discourse."

See, that was easy.

Actually, it wasn't a loaded question at all.

"I completely condemn white supremacist groups in no uncertain terms. They have no place in American discourse."

See, that was easy.

Except he has no reason to be asked the question. What about you? Do you condemn white supremacy?

Forum List

Back