Chris Wallace Has Got To Go

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This isn't the first time I've posted about Chris Wallace and his goofy, leftist comments on Fox News Sunday. The way this loon talks, you might as well have Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi doing this show.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings' dopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

Sure, these dishonorable nutjobs disgrace themselves every time they speak, flashing the race card incessantly, but one would hope for better than that from a "journalist" with a key TV show on the MSM.

EARTH TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THIS: Just because criticism is given to someone who is black or "women of color' (a racist term itself), that doesn't mean that these people are being criticized because of their skin color. I feel even a little silly having to explain this, It should be self-evident.

Wallace has gone way overboard in his now longtime use of his TV show to bash President Trump. One rarely hears him talk about the great successes over the last 3 years, and instead things too often seem to get spun into a Trump bad guy routine.

I'd have to say it is long overdue to replace Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. This should be a show to be informative about the many things going on in the country, not bash President Trump, or recklessly throw the words "black" or "racism" around as weapons.

If one complains that their neighbor (who happens to be black) has been playing their music too loud, that should mean the complaint is racist ? And if that same person complained about 3 or 4 non-white people doing something that is a problem, that 's supposed to be enough to make it "racist" ? This society is really wallowing in the mud. Anybody who would take these race-crazy clowns seriously, needs to get a life, and an brain.

Last edited:
Do you people even hear yourselves? MSNBC and CNN are biased, but every liberal voice on Fox should be kicked out? Why do you even pretend to care about another station's bias? An echo chamber is all you want.

This isn't the first time I've posted about Chris Wallace and his goofy, leftist comments on Fox News Sunday. The way this loon talks, you might as well have Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi doing this show.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings fopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

Sure, these dishonorable nutjobs disgrace themselves every time they speak, flashing the race card incessantly, but one would hope for better than that from a "journalist" with a key TV show on the MSM.

EARTH TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THIS: Just because criticism is given to someone who is black or "women of color' (a racist term itself), that doesn't mean that these people are being criticized because of their skin color. I feel even a little silly having to explain this, It should be self-evident.

Wallace has gone way overboard in his now longtime use of his TV show to bash President Trump. One rarely hears him talk about the great successes over the last 3 years, and instead things too often seem to get spun into a Trump bad guy routine.

I'd have to say it is long overdue to replace Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. This should be a show to be informative about the many things going on in the country, not bash President Trump, or recklessly throw the words "black" or "racism" around as weapons.

If one complains that their neighbor (who happens to be black) has been playing their music too loud, that should mean the complaint is racist ? And if that same person complained about 3 or 4 non-white people doing something that is a problem, that 's supposed to be enough to make it "racist" ? This society is really wallowing in the mud. Anybody who would take these race-crazy clowns seriously, needs to get a life, and an brain.
At least they keep it somewhat 'fair and balanced' as they advertise.
You can't say the same for CNN or MSDNC can you ?

Do you people even hear yourselves? MSNBC and CNN are biased, but every liberal voice on Fox should be kicked out? Why do you even pretend to care about another station's bias? An echo chamber is all you want.
If they don't fit into the ideological closed circuit that has been created in the Trumpiverse, they must go. Period.

This is the scary stuff. That closed circuit not only distorts reality, it avoids it, too. It avoids facts and information.

We're now dealing with alternate realities, literally. Exactly how in the hell are we supposed to do that?

OFF TOPIC

:puhleeze:we're talking about people yammering about race, just because someone happens to be black. And the OP didn't say anything about "every liberal voice on Fox" :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

No, just balance-we don't expect it from Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

No you can't , and yes, Fox is, by comparison, very fair & balanced, with many liberals on their staff.

But the topic is about going crazy with the notion of race.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings fopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

---------------------------------- checkout 'OAN' and see what you think . I watch FOX as little as possible due to the prancer and TRUMP hater and also due to its Variety entertainment show style designed to Attract ' millennial ' scum viewers [imo] . Although FOX Business is good especially when Lou Dobbs is there . 'OAN' is 'ONE America News ' and its pretty good in my opinion Protectionist .

OFF TOPIC

:puhleeze:we're talking about people yammering about race, just because someone happens to be black. And the OP didn't say anything about "every liberal voice on Fox" :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

You OP complains that Wallace isn't reporting on the successes of the Trump administration. That's EVERY show on Fox. God forbid one anchor isn't licking Trump's asshole for an hour straight.

From my perspective being an actual progressive looking on objectively, there's been a
180° paradigm shift in the past 15 years in the MSM.

Back when when Ed Schultz and Phil Donahue were on MSNBC in the early 2000's, if anyone told me that in 2019 I'd be watching Fox more than the rest of them, I'd have told them they're insane - will never happen. But since 2016 especially, with O'Reilly's departure and semi-progressive Tucker moving up, Fox has a new image as not fake news and ( Brilliant term the president came up with there I have to say ) they've been the only mainstream source for the truth about the whole Russia hoax.

If they don't fit into the ideological closed circuit that has been created in the Trumpiverse, they must go. Period.

This is the scary stuff. That closed circuit not only distorts reality, it avoids it, too. It avoids facts and information.

We're now dealing with alternate realities, literally. Exactly how in the hell are we supposed to do that?
upload_2019-7-28_10-11-25.jpeg

Irresponsible, loose accusations of "RACISM" is the topic.

So you support calling people racists whenever the people they criticize happen to be black ?

Every Sunday morning news show Left or Right is leading with the President Trump's tweet about Cummings district. IMO that is what Americans should be upset about. That is not news, it does not affect the American people at all. ALL of the Media has a choice to make what it airs, and they don't have to lead their news shows with a fucking tweet.

So you support calling people racists whenever the people they criticize happen to be black ?

I don't give a fuck. Unlike people like you news anchors don't shape my opinion.

You OP complains that Wallace isn't reporting on the successes of the Trump administration. That's EVERY show on Fox. God forbid one anchor isn't licking Trump's asshole for an hour straight.
That was just a minor side comment. Pleas stick to the topic of the thread. >> Irresponsible accusations of racism

No you can't , and yes, Fox is, by comparison, very fair & balanced, with many liberals on their staff.

But the topic is about going crazy with the notion of race.

View attachment 271553

Irresponsible, loose accusations of "RACISM" is the topic.
Maybe he's tired of Fox and this is his way of auditioning for 60 Minutes to finally land his dream gig where his dad was.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings' dopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

I bet you have a crush on Hannity. He tells you what you want to hear, something which makes you feel good, confirms your fantasies that what you believe is mainstream and substantive.

Anything to which you disagree puts you into a foul and angry mood - pitiful but not uncommon among members of the idiot fringe.

Forum List

Back