Chris Wallace Has Got To Go

This isn't the first time I've posted about Chris Wallace and his goofy, leftist comments on Fox News Sunday. The way this loon talks, you might as well have Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi doing this show.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings' dopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

Sure, these dishonorable nutjobs disgrace themselves every time they speak, flashing the race card incessantly, but one would hope for better than that from a "journalist" with a key TV show on the MSM.

EARTH TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THIS: Just because criticism is given to someone who is black or "women of color' (a racist term itself), that doesn't mean that these people are being criticized because of their skin color. I feel even a little silly having to explain this, It should be self-evident.

Wallace has gone way overboard in his now longtime use of his TV show to bash President Trump. One rarely hears him talk about the great successes over the last 3 years, and instead things too often seem to get spun into a Trump bad guy routine.

I'd have to say it is long overdue to replace Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. This should be a show to be informative about the many things going on in the country, not bash President Trump, or recklessly throw the words "black" or "racism" around as weapons.

If one complains that their neighbor (who happens to be black) has been playing their music too loud, that should mean the complaint is racist ? And if that same person complained about 3 or 4 non-white people doing something that is a problem, that 's supposed to be enough to make it "racist" ? This society is really wallowing in the mud. Anybody who would take these race-crazy clowns seriously, needs to get a life, and an brain.
Yet another example of the authoritarian right’s fear of, and contempt for, dissent and free expression.

Now Chuck Todd (on Meet the Press) is calling Trump's comments to Cummings as "racial" also. Is everyone going crazy ?

(aka Meet the Trump Bashers)

Last edited:
From my perspective being an actual progressive looking on objectively, there's been a
180° paradigm shift in the past 15 years in the MSM.

Back when when Ed Schultz and Phil Donahue were on MSNBC in the early 2000's, if anyone told me that in 2019 I'd be watching Fox more than the rest of them, I'd have told them they're insane - will never happen. But since 2016 especially, with O'Reilly's departure and semi-progressive Tucker moving up, Fox has a new image as not fake news and ( Brilliant term the president came up with there I have to say ) they've been the only mainstream source for the truth about the whole Russia hoax.
True. And because of the large number of liberals on the Fox roster, and the ample amount of time given to them to speak, they are really the only fair & BALANCED cable news/politics show.

At the same time though, I've had enough of Chris Wallace's irresponsible habit of assuming things based on nothing, and then blabbering them all over your TV screen. You simply can't accuse someone of racism just because they criticize a black person. This needs to be explained ?
Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

This isn't the first time I've posted about Chris Wallace and his goofy, leftist comments on Fox News Sunday. The way this loon talks, you might as well have Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi doing this show.

Today Crying Chris went after President Trump, as he is accustomed to do, accusing him of racism, because of his comments to the Squad, and Elijah Cummings ("brutal bully") and calling his Baltimore district a "disgusting rat and rodent infested mess." There's much more than could be said here about Trump, Cummings, and Cummings' dopey comments about the US Border Patrol, but the TOPIC of this thread is to focus on how easily race baiters like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, et al, throw the race card around, when the word race is not even mentioned.

Sure, these dishonorable nutjobs disgrace themselves every time they speak, flashing the race card incessantly, but one would hope for better than that from a "journalist" with a key TV show on the MSM.

EARTH TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THIS: Just because criticism is given to someone who is black or "women of color' (a racist term itself), that doesn't mean that these people are being criticized because of their skin color. I feel even a little silly having to explain this, It should be self-evident.

Wallace has gone way overboard in his now longtime use of his TV show to bash President Trump. One rarely hears him talk about the great successes over the last 3 years, and instead things too often seem to get spun into a Trump bad guy routine.

I'd have to say it is long overdue to replace Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. This should be a show to be informative about the many things going on in the country, not bash President Trump, or recklessly throw the words "black" or "racism" around as weapons.

If one complains that their neighbor (who happens to be black) has been playing their music too loud, that should mean the complaint is racist ? And if that same person complained about 3 or 4 non-white people doing something that is a problem, that 's supposed to be enough to make it "racist" ? This society is really wallowing in the mud. Anybody who would take these race-crazy clowns seriously, needs to get a life, and an brain.
Wallace is stating the obvious

Trump can no longer disguise his racism. His views and hatred of black communities and black countries is obvious

I said long ago "Wallace would be painting houses with Buck & Costas" if not for Nepotism (should be painting houses). I was lambasted by an esteemed board member.

Trump can no longer disguise his racism. His views and hatred of black communities and black countries is obvious
Wallace has zero basis to call Trump a racist, with regard to his comments on Cummings and the Squad. Your irresponsible IDIOCY is what's obvious. The left's hysteria over Trump kicking their asses, and their pathological use of the race card (of love for it), doesn't mean you should join in.

I've challenged many posters here to name ONE thing that Trump has ever said or done that is racist. None have ever responded with a correct answer.

So..because you don't like what he said, you are going all snowflake victim on us.

I said long ago "Wallace would be painting houses with Buck & Costas" if not for Nepotism (should be painting houses). I was lambasted by an esteemed board member.
Maybe that board member should have an esteemed job painting houses....or working in a sewer.

Chris and the rest of the liberal commentators are doing an excellent job of distracting the public from picking a Democratic candidate for president. Fine job, idiots.

It's called propaganda.
When Americans hear "Trump is a racist" over and over and over.....
what else do you think it is ? The whole treason accusation is boomeranging on them so they've got nothing.
Correct. They're entire persona and push for 2020 is propaganda, aka :bsflag:

I bet you have a crush on Hannity. He tells you what you want to hear, something which makes you feel good, confirms your fantasies that what you believe is mainstream and substantive.

Anything to which you disagree puts you into a foul and angry mood - pitiful but not uncommon among members of the idiot fringe.
Sorry to have to change your subject back to the TOPIC, but I must ask >>
So you support calling people racists, whenever the people they criticize happen to be black ?

Wallace has zero basis to call Trump a racist, with regard to his comments on Cummings and the Squad. Your irresponsible IDIOCY is what's obvious. The left's hysteria over Trump kicking their asses, and their pathological use of the race card (of love for it), doesn't mean you should join in.

I've challenged many posters here to name ONE thing that Trump has ever said or done that is racist. None have ever responded with a correct answer.
People on the right called Obama a racist for no reason. It's cheap ammunition
and feeds the echo chamber with tiny Trump-hate arrows.

Did life in the black communities improve under Barack Obama ?
What about the black communities in Libya, Syria, Somalia and Yemen ?
https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/03/21/595497429/migrants-passing-through-libya-could-end-up-being-sold-as-slaves

Black unemployment dropped by six percent under Obama
He also increased access to healthcare

So..because you don't like what he said, you are going all snowflake victim on us.
Not because I don't like it. Its because it was WRONG. And the "victims" are the millions of viewers (and potential viewers) of the show. You too. :biggrin:

Most everything on TV is an agenda pushing what yo like. TV stopped being a medium that reflects our culture and became a Pravda derived piece of technology that promotes to people the new age of living and embarrasses them when they do not. We have in affect, glorified mediocrity. With that, the TV industry has given a crumb to people who do not agree total with the new enlightened dictums of our masters. So FOX should be the same as them in spouting its moderate to conservative brand because being fair and balanced takes up a good chunk of their valuable air time. We can get the other side on almost every other channel.

Forum List

Back