Chris Wallace Has Got To Go

I bet you have a crush on Hannity. He tells you what you want to hear, something which makes you feel good, confirms your fantasies that what you believe is mainstream and substantive.

Anything to which you disagree puts you into a foul and angry mood - pitiful but not uncommon among members of the idiot fringe.
Sorry to have to change your subject back to the TOPIC, but I must ask >>
So you support calling people racists, whenever the people they criticize happen to be black ?

No, I support calling people racist who are exhibiting racist conduct

In Trumps case it his his continual mocking of black communities

God forbid someone talk about what black democrats have done to black neighborhoods..
democrats are terrified of losing control of the black race.

Black unemployment dropped by six percent under Obama
He also increased access to healthcare

upload_2019-7-28_10-53-8.jpeg

It's called propaganda.
When Americans hear "Trump is a racist" over and over and over.....
what else do you think it is ? The whole treason accusation is boomeranging on them so they've got nothing.
Correct. They're entire persona and push for 2020 is propaganda, aka :bsflag:
As far as the Democrats in Congress already being known as the do-nothing-party, let them say what they want about Trump. It will be the same as handing them shovels and saying "Dig your own graves, dumbasses." Trump will not only be reelected, but the GOP could very possibly take back the House, keep the Senate and have a majority + a conservative SCOTUS. ( I'd say be careful what we wish for)

CHRIS WALLACE JUST SAID HE IS PROUD OF THE “squad”
He’s got to go

No, I support calling people racist who are exhibiting racist conduct

In Trumps case it his his continual mocking of black communities
So since your answer was "No", then you agree that it's wrong what Wallace did, ie. calling Trump "racist", just because he criticized someone who is black.

As for the mocking of black communiites, one can fairly mock any community if that mocking has reason, but that reason is the reason for the mocking, not race. So that is NOT "racist conduct", and you are doing the same irresponsible thing here, that Chris Wallace did on his TV show,

Another example of liberals gone wild, with the race card.

CHRIS WALLACE JUST SAID HE IS PROUD OF THE “squad”
He’s got to go
CLEARLY. One could go back over dozens of Fox New Sunday shows, and find literally hundreds of asinine things from the mouth of Crumbling Chris.

People on the right called Obama a racist for no reason. It's cheap ammunition
and feeds the echo chamber with tiny Trump-hate arrows.
And that cheap ammunition is now being fired at Trump, because frankly, what else do Democrats actually have ?

People on the right called Obama a racist for no reason. It's cheap ammunition
and feeds the echo chamber with tiny Trump-hate arrows.
And that cheap ammunition is now being fired at Trump, because frankly, what else do Democrats actually have ?

Why is our President attacking the residents of Baltimore in response to Cummings criticism of immigration?

Why is our President attacking the residents of Baltimore in response to Cummings criticism of immigration?
How do you ascertain that Trump could be attacking the residents of Baltimore ?

It seems apparent he was attacking Cummings, for mismanagement of his district (while saying nothing about Cummings" race)

I bet you have a crush on Hannity. He tells you what you want to hear, something which makes you feel good, confirms your fantasies that what you believe is mainstream and substantive.

Anything to which you disagree puts you into a foul and angry mood - pitiful but not uncommon among members of the idiot fringe.
Sorry to have to change your subject back to the TOPIC, but I must ask >>
So you support calling people racists, whenever the people they criticize happen to be black ?

I do not.

Forum List

Back