Chris Kyle Verdict Question

I just saw on CNN that the judge allowed some jurors to go see the movie "American Sniper"....As if that isnt enough of a WTF moment the juror was on TV and said that he saw it, it didnt influence his opinion BUT the movie made Kyle "more likable"....Huh?

I'm no lawyer but that doesnt seem...yanno, fair.

Then he was going for an insanity defense. The juror said he "played the insanity / PTSD CARD" wait...that seems objective BUT THEN the guy was actually suffering from PTSD and had been on Scitzophenia meds for a while according to CNN.

Is there something here I'm missing? They said he was "rational because of his actions" such as eating Taco Bell and picking up his dog.

Again, is there someone who knows more about this?
Maybe the fact the murder did drugs and alcohol the morning he went out with Kyle to shoot guns? He isn't crazy, just stupid.

I just saw on CNN that the judge allowed some jurors to go see the movie "American Sniper"....As if that isnt enough of a WTF moment the juror was on TV and said that he saw it, it didnt influence his opinion BUT the movie made Kyle "more likable"....Huh?

I'm no lawyer but that doesnt seem...yanno, fair.

Then he was going for an insanity defense. The juror said he "played the insanity / PTSD CARD" wait...that seems objective BUT THEN the guy was actually suffering from PTSD and had been on Scitzophenia meds for a while according to CNN.

Is there something here I'm missing? They said he was "rational because of his actions" such as eating Taco Bell and picking up his dog.

Again, is there someone who knows more about this?
Maybe the fact the murder did drugs and alcohol the morning he went out with Kyle to shoot guns? He isn't crazy, just stupid.

That's actually adds to the defense if true. Like I said he killed them but ignoring the scitzo meds is unbelievable

In my opinion and from what I have read about his guy he was fucked up before he joined the military. If the standards hadn't been lowered for enlisting he might not have got in. With that said I think you raise a valid point, but he was/is guilty and deserves to be locked up for life.

Forum List

Back