Chris Cuomo says there won’t be police reform until ‘White people’s kids start getting killed’

This was pretty deep, he is definitely on point.

yea even though he and his kids live behind security gates with armed security....yea he can relate....

Are you saying he can't?

no he cant....but of course he tells you he can.....the guy and his brother were raised thinking their shit dont stink.....why cant you see that?...

So you should be able to point out where he is wrong.

yea even though he and his kids live behind security gates with armed security....yea he can relate....

Are you saying he can't?

"Fear sells" - CNN

Evidently so does the truth.

See, racists like you and Chris Cuomo are why CNN is now irrelevant.

LOL

What was racist about what he said?

Do you ever wonder why these things happen almost exclusively in places run by people like you?

Are you saying he can't?

no he cant....but of course he tells you he can.....the guy and his brother were raised thinking their shit dont stink.....why cant you see that?...

i have to explain what i said to you?...geezus.........the 2 stroonges were raised in an upper class white neighborhood,went to a private boys school, by the Gov of NY and probably never new a poor minority in their life.....yea can relate to the poor black man....

Are you saying he can't?

"Fear sells" - CNN

LOL

Do you ever wonder why these things happen almost exclusively in places run by people like you?

You mean by people with the same mindset as you.

Are you saying he can't?

i have to explain what i said to you?...geezus.........the 2 stroonges were raised in an upper class white neighborhood,went to a private boys school, by the Gov of NY and probably never new a poor minority in their life.....yea can relate to the poor black man....

What are his life experiences?

Are you saying he can't?

quit playing stupid....if cuomo was a republican you would be agreeing with me and probably adding shit to the story about what a white privileged asswipe he is....

Are you saying he can't?

quit playing stupid....if cuomo was a republican you would be agreeing with me and probably adding shit to the story about what a white privileged asswipe he is....

Whether he is privileged or not is irrelevant, I am speaking on his words. So show me where what he said is false. Crack git the scene and all we heard was slogans "Just say no". When Meth hit the scene there was Congressional hearings being held on it, you had to show ID for certain medicines, etc. Why was thatM

Are you saying he can't?

encouraging the killing of people is wrong.

Are you saying he can't?

"Fear sells" - CNN

LOL

You mean by people with the same mindset as you.

No, I mean your fellow DemoKKKrats, the fascists who thrive on and foment racial violence, division, and hate. The Maxine Waters types who tell people to "get more confrontational", or the shitstains at Big Media who doxx jurors when they don't return a verdict that fits your revenge fantasies. Scum.

Are you saying he can't?

Whether he is privileged or not is irrelevant, I am speaking on his words. So show me where what he said is false. Crack git the scene and all we heard was slogans "Just say no". When Meth hit the scene there was Congressional hearings being held on it, you had to show ID for certain medicines, etc. Why was thatM

oh it is?...like i said if this dego was a republican we would not be having this conversation....

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are."

Benjamin Franklin

Forum List

Back