Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill streak in ‘humanized’ mice: ‘Surprisingly’ rapid death

• Banned
They're doubling down harder with a new strain with a 100% kill rate. And 10 months to go before the election.

what do you expect us to do about it.?

seems clear from the last round that quarantine, masks, and vaccinations are constitutionally prohibited. and the executive precedent is

"i am not resoponsible" trump

good luck guys. sounds like the 2024 election may have to be called off . who would work it? we're having trouble manning a primary already.

There are dozens and probably hundreds of available viruses with a very high kill rate -- 50% or higher would be close to a species wrecker .

This sounds yet another fear inducing silly story .

Anyhow , the last thing you would release is something with such a high kill rate that it screams of being another bio weapon .

There are dozens and probably hundreds of available viruses with a very high kill rate -- 50% or higher would be close to a species wrecker .

This sounds yet another fear inducing silly story .

Anyhow , the last thing you would release is something with such a high kill rate that it screams of being another bio weapon .
the good news about a fast acting high kill rate is that the hosts die before they can spread it.

if covid 19 was a bioweapon (i'm not convinced, though the lab leak sounds plausible) it was a weak one, and probably released as a test of some kind.

and to my point. the usa is totally defenseless against any kind of bio weapon. how can that be mitigated without masks or quarantine?

do you know the death rate for bubonic or pneumonic plague? i'll have to look it up. even a low rate , repeated in waves, can depopulate a continent.

They're doubling down harder with a new strain with a 100% kill rate. And 10 months to go before the election.

In the link, why aren't the laboratory workers handling the mice and virus wearing those little blue surgical masks that Lefties believe that work 🤔

the good news about a fast acting high kill rate is that the hosts die before they can spread it.

if covid 19 was a bioweapon (i'm not convinced, though the lab leak sounds plausible) it was a weak one, and probably released as a test of some kind.

and to my point. the usa is totally defenseless against any kind of bio weapon. how can that be mitigated without masks or quarantine?

do you know the death rate for bubonic or pneumonic plague? i'll have to look it up. even a low rate , repeated in waves, can depopulate a continent.
Believe Bubonc death rate was as high as 60% but presumably today's knowledge and care protocols would lower that figure substantially .

Rightly or wrongly I ignored wearing a mask because it was explained to me that the most efficient masks were those worn by surgeons BUT the "holes"were still around ten times larger than a roaming Covid virus .Plus other social and hygiene negatives . They were / are next to useless .

As for Covid being a bio weapon .
I was first influenced by Francis Boyle . Impeccable CV .
Then I also became a huge fan of Dr David Martin who is also a brilliant speaker and writer .
He is the world's leading authority on Patents and he traced Corona Virus developments from the nineties , successful patent applications , and for Covid all the retail applications prior to 2016 .
Imho , he made the case for deliberate gain of function work and application as near certain as it is possible to imagine . In the US .
Check it out .

Did

BIG FONTS pathetic infamous liar- racist-Luiza

already contaminated

the thread?

Believe Bubonc death rate was as high as 60% but presumably today's knowledge and care protocols would lower that figure substantially .

Rightly or wrongly I ignored wearing a mask because it was explained to me that the most efficient masks were those worn by surgeons BUT the "holes"were still around ten times larger than a roaming Covid virus .Plus other social and hygiene negatives . They were / are next to useless .

As for Covid being a bio weapon .
I was first influenced by Francis Boyle . Impeccable CV .
Then I also became a huge fan of Dr David Martin who is also a brilliant speaker and writer .
He is the world's leading authority on Patents and he traced Corona Virus developments from the nineties , successful patent applications , and for Covid all the retail applications prior to 2016 .
Imho , he made the case for deliberate gain of function work and application as near certain as it is possible to imagine . In the US .
Check it out .
"gain of function" may have a more general meaning, perhaps using the virus to carry genetic therapy or other less than lethal medical usefulness.

the kind of thing that requires much more care than the chinese seem to have taken. they seem to have taken the matter seriously , if you remember the video from wuhan in early 2020.

your mask analysis works for the case where an individual virus id involved (nut individual viruses can usually be handled by a healthy immune system.

in the air, covid is more likely carried in clumps of many viruses bound with mucous. a mask is not sufficient, but not totally useless.

Would be mutually sad and amusing if it gets out into the wild and kills those that had the vaccines meanwhile those that didn't lived.

I don't expect it, but I wouldn't be surprised either if a new pandemic jumps out before the next elections. America is the linchpin for people like the world economic forum that want their new world order. If they can topple America other nations will fall, were the keystone that is holding up the old world.

Chinese lab crafts mutant COVID-19 strain with 100% kill streak in ‘humanized’ mice: ‘Surprisingly’ rapid death​

The question is why?

What do the chinese frankensteins hope to accomplish?

what do you expect us to do about it.?

seems clear from the last round that quarantine, masks, and vaccinations are constitutionally prohibited. and the executive precedent is

"i am not resoponsible" trump

good luck guys. sounds like the 2024 election may have to be called off . who would work it? we're having trouble manning a primary already.
Forewarning of the leftard plan. ^^^

Cancel elections.

Institute one party rule.

And fuck you if you don't like it.

The only reason to do that research is for bioweapons. Not even trying to hide it, and no outrage from US leadership or MSM. Don't worry though, they would never use it until they had a vaccine. An actual vaccine. That works.

Forewarning of the leftard plan. ^^^

Cancel elections.

Institute one party rule.

And fuck you if you don't like it.
and your plan for dealing with this alleged bio weapon.? oh, thats right, blame everythying on biden until trump 47 blows it away with hot air? just like everything else.
The only reason to do that research is for bioweapons. Not even trying to hide it, and no outrage from US leadership or MSM. Don't worry though, they would never use it until they had a vaccine. An actual vaccine. That works.
is it? are you up on that "crspr" stuff? if i understand it at all the "therapeutic" gene is transferred into the body by a specially modified virus. but i might be wrong ?

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back