Chris Christy calls Team Trump......A National Embarrassment

Even loyal Trump soldier Chris Christie has had enough. Even Christie is unwilling to look the other way as unfounded conspiracy theories take control of his party.

Chris Christie is a back-stabbing butt-reaming horse's ass.
Anyone who has lived in his state knows he's a liberal.
What he thinks about Trump doesn't matter because he's more like communists in the Dem party than Republicans.
Careful – if you keep accusing everyone of being a ‘RINO,’ you won’t have any ‘real’ Republicans left.

Even loyal Trump soldier Chris Christie has had enough. Even Christie is unwilling to look the other way as unfounded conspiracy theories take control of his party.

Christie has a remarkable grasp of the obvious.
You have a remarkable attraction to everything stupid, irrational and obviously wrong.

It's a liberal plot
THE LIBERAL PLOT TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK STUPID ALSO KNOWN AS OPERATION JUST LET  HIM SPEAK IS WORKING SPLENDIDLY Poster by TAKEITTeeZee | Redbubble

From Forbes:

The one just yesterday dismissed with prejudice by Judge Matthew Brann...a long time conservative Republican
Sorry but judge matthew brann is an obama appointee

It is about Republicans trying to cheat 80 million voters out of their vote
Do you think there was republican cheating as widespread as what the dems engaged in?

Republicans are currently engaged in HISTORIC CHEATING involving the disenfranchising of hundreds of thousands of votes based on no facts
Who had their vote disenfranchised?

Bring link showing "hundreds of thousands".

Watch this.................

Republicans are trying to disenfranchise 160,000 voters in Michigan alone
I didn't ask you for your TDS induced delusions, I asked for proof of your claim of disenfranchising voters.

You failed.
What else do you call reversing 160,000 votes in Michigan and 82,000 votes in Pennsylvania Skippy?
Throwing out invalid votes, Stupid.

Trump didn't throw anything out, election officials did.

You really are an idiot.

Listen," Christie concluded, "I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," he went on. "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

:clap:
I been wondering what kinda shape New Jersey's Dominion vote totals are in? I think everything is suspect at this point.

Chris Christie is a back-stabbing butt-reaming horse's ass.

Is that the same Chris Christie who was the first to support candidate Trump?
The one who defended him against Impeachment?
The one who remained a loyal Trump supporter despite being passed over for Vice President and twice for Attorney General?
Obviously he was not chosen for a reason. Is he unhappy being governor of New Jersey?

It's a shame that straightforward intellectual honesty has to be celebrated, but I guess that's where we are.

Baby steps, baby steps.
And then you hear. .you gotta see what's in it before we enact it...And we will save 2500 dollars a year and so much more.

Listen," Christie concluded, "I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," he went on. "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

:clap:
I been wondering what kinda shape New Jersey's Dominion vote totals are in? I think everything is suspect at this point.

Like most Americans

NJ voted for Biden

Forum List

Back