Chris Christie

GetAwarrant.jpg

He knows better

Kasich

Is a liberal who has even less of a shot than Christie

Kasich will run on the “I am not batshit crazy” wing of the party

Mr. Kasich would do better to switch to the Democrat Party. He veto'ed major Anti Life legislation, the Heart Beat bill, as he exited the governor's mansion last month. And his Insane Hatred of Donald J. Trump fits right in with the Democrats. I think he could really get the Democrat nomination, Mr. Kasich is a lot more centrist than Kamala, Farticus, Creepy Joe or Crazy Bernie.

In addition, he would be the historic First Croatian President, and diversity is embraced by the D's, no?

He knows better

Kasich

Mr. Kasich would do better to switch to the Democrat Party. He veto'ed major Anti Life legislation, the Heart Beat bill, as he exited the governor's mansion last month. And his Insane Hatred of Donald J. Trump fits right in with the Democrats. I think he could really get the Democrat nomination, Mr. Kasich is a lot more centrist than Kamala, Farticus, Creepy Joe or Crazy Bernie.

In addition, he would be the historic First Croatian President, and diversity is embraced by the D's, no?
Kasich wisely realized the bill was unconstitutional and wanted to save his state the cost of defending it

He hates what Trump has done to his party

He knows better

Kasich

Kasich wisely realized the bill was unconstitutional and wanted to save his state the cost of defending it

He hates what Trump has done to his party

So do you think that Mr. Kasich is ready to vamoose from the GOP to run for President?

I’m thinking he is going to try to primary Trump .

Someone needs to, although I doubt it would be Christie. He wasn't very popular upon leaving the governor's mansion. He's get stomped in the general.

I completely agree with your analysis. I still think he is going to.

I think we need a good primary. I don’t care if I have to get in just to put some voices up there. I don’t think zero challenge is a good idea. I’m just worried that the only ones thinking about it will be kasich and Christie at this point

I’m thinking he is going to try to primary Trump .

Watched him on Fox&Friends this morning.

"I've been President Trump's friend for 17 years and will never do anything to oppose him" Or words to that effect.

He also said there's no chance of his running in 2020.

Bannon: "we're making a big change in our administration"

Christie: "good! what are you changing?"

Bannon: "YOU!"

Christie: "why are you firing me? whose behind this?"

Bannon: "it doesn't matter why!"

Christie: "so you wont give me any explanation, like i'm a child whose been grounded?"

Forum List

Back