Chris Christie………..Your anger against the truth is reprehensible

I've seen Leftists accusing Trump of lying every day, and yet when one digs down to the reality, there are no actual examples of lies. For the record, a "lie" is a statement of fact that the speakers knows is false at the time of the statement.

So as long as Trump denies he is lying, then it is not a lie

:slap:

I see a lot of posts, and yet none of them actually says what the "truth" is. I think that says a lot.

For the past 6+ years, I've seen Leftists accusing Trump of lying every day, and yet when one digs down to the reality, there are no actual examples of lies. For the record, a "lie" is a statement of fact that the speakers knows is false at the time of the statement.

Trump exaggerates and uses hyperbole, but actual lies? Extremely few, and none of any importance. Nothing to compare with the egregious lies of O'Bama and Biden.

"Donald Trump claims he won all 50 states in the 2020 US election at a Florida event".

The above statement is a LIE.

Does ANYONE here believe that TRUMP won ALL 50 STATES in the 2020 US election?

If YES, speak up and self-identify yourself as delusional.

MSN

'We won every state': Trump ramps up his 2020 US election lies against Biden ahead of New York court appearance

The what? I thought they were supposed to be impartial and work for the whole country.

You've just admitted they are biased and should be removed.
Then you woke up fool. We are now fighting fire with fire using Dems own tactics against them. It feels great that we totally F'ed over Dems on the SCOTUS!!!

Then you woke up fool. We are now fighting fire with fire using Dems own tactics against them. It feels great that we totally F'ed over Dems on the SCOTUS!!!
So you aren't a big fan of the constitution.

Not really a surprise, considering other positions you support.

And you've now admitted the the only platform the republicans have is "owning the libs".

Do you realize how pathetically unAmerican you are?

You're a true banana republican.

I hope you're proud of yourself, scumbag.

Go get em chris

1699215347424.png

My anger against truth? Like 51 intelligence officers lying about the laptop being Russian disinformation, that allowed the truth to be hidden so Biden could "win"? This clown Christie should be angered against the lies. The fact that he is not is reprehensible.

Why does it come as a surprise? It's always been the plan among democrats to keep Trump in serious legal trouble so a mentally incompetent idiot can keep his job or some RINO chump like Christie can sneak in.
RINO like whom?
"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats....But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans."

Trump was a registered Democrat from August 2001 through September 2009.

Christie is an Establishment tool and won't get support from the GOP base which is anti-Establishment. At least Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswampy are smart enough to pretend to be anti-Establishment.

Christie is an Establishment tool and won't get support from the GOP base which is anti-Establishment. At least Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswampy are smart enough to pretend to be anti-Establishment.
Yes, they are something else. But are smart enough to be either disestablishmentarian or antidisestablishmentarian?

Once again, Christie fires back at those who boo the truth. Trump crowds do not want to hear anyone who points out that their messiah is lying to them.
Christie is an expert at handling their taunts.

Now look, every one of those boos, everyone one of those cat calls, everyone one of those yells will not … solve one problem we face in this country,” Christie said. “Your anger against the truth is reprehensible.”

Chris Christie wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his enormous ass.

Forum List

Back