Chris Christie: Kamala started “the politicization of these Covid vaccines"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's definitely running!

he's definitely running!

Yeah, he wants back in the game. We already know he has no standards.

he's definitely running!

A. Christie hasn't run any further than the fridge in decades.

B. He's already lying.

he's definitely running!

Why would he run when everyone knows he can't win. Even he probably knows it.

Maybe he just likes to receive lobbist money from the naive/optimists. Such financial backers are akin to a gambler betting on a daily 12 team parlay and hoping to hit their ticket once every 30 years.

I am not sure if he’s running or not, but it was refreshing to see the truth being told on that show

Yeah, he wants back in the game. We already know he has no standards.
Not a fan of Christie, but Harris did say she would not take the vaccine. She said she would not not take it under Trump. Why make such a statement? What if people are following Harris’s same logic NOT to get the vaccine just because leadership is in place that you don’t like?

Not a fan of Christie, but Harris did say she would not take the vaccine. She said she would not not take it under Trump.
She said she would not take a vaccine based solely on the recommendation of trump. But that she would take it, on the recommendation of scientists. Damn this is a stupid talking point. I mean... come on son, do better.

She said she would not take a vaccine based solely on the recommendation of trump. But that she would take it, on the recommendation of scientists. Damn this is a stupid talking point. I mean... come on son, do better.
Then why didn’t she just say everyone should take the vaccine based on recommendation of the scientists and not the politicians? That is what a leader would say and earn more credibility in the process.

Forum List

Back