Chinese Trolls, The 50 Cent Army

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
China needs to be brought to their knees and now we have the leverage to do it.

These dirtbag Communists have an army of trolls online and are training more. They are called the 50 Cent army and get 50 cents a post to post propaganda.

Go to the 10 minute mark for the details.

And to think there's libtardos here that willingly post Chinese propaganda for free. Suckers.

These dirtbag Communists have an army of trolls online and are training more. They are called the 50 Cent army and get 50 cents a post to post propaganda.

And to think there's libtardos here that willingly post Chinese propaganda for free. Suckers.

Blame, Blame, Blame, deflect. A lot of truth about the rise of the right wing in this song. And I had to dig hard for this one. All I had was a set of lyrics in my head that are almost 35 years old.

I've noticed them on this site. They are pushing a conspiracy theory blaming the virus on the US military. To forward their conspiracy theory the ChiComs have named it after the commander in chief of the US military, calling it the "Trump virus".

1586637075992.png

flacaltenn I'm gonna' need that $6,274.00 for all my posts now.

It'll help pay the bills during this time of quarantine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I've noticed them on this site. They are pushing a conspiracy theory blaming the virus on the US military. To forward their conspiracy theory the ChiComs have named it after the commander in chief of the US military, calling it the "Trump virus".

LOL. I don't see ANYONE blaming it on the US military...anyone...anywhere...left or right. In fact, our military men and women are probably suffering the virus as bad as people in the US are. Maybe worse since they are almost always in close quarters, and the Pentagon will never really let on how bad it is. Shit, we even had a douchebag "acting" Secretary of the Navy end the career of a competent Navy commander because he had the audacity to speak up and raise a red flag. Wow, an officer thinking about the well being of those he commands. A sin against Donald Trump and all those who bow to him.

Blame, Blame, Blame, deflect. A lot of truth about the rise of the right wing in this song. And I had to dig hard for this one. All I had was a set of lyrics in my head that are almost 35 years old.

There's a Communist apologist about everywhere now, folks.

There's a Communist apologist about everywhere now, folks.

U.S. colleges and universities have been pumping them out for decades!
They labeled them Progressives instead of Commies.

50 Cent army and get 50 cents a post to post propaganda.
That's half a wad of worthless scrip. I can't even get a cup of coffee for my 2¢ worth of anything to say.

Who's got the intelligence to read all those funky Asian chiphead characters online anyways? I can't tell if it's traditional or simplified Chinese because it's all too complicated for me.

Forum List

Back