Chinese Dog And Cat Festival Opens: Golden Retrievers, Poodles, Tabbys, Persians--All On The Menu

Fucking liberal morons don't even ask why there is international outrage over these two practices. All the morons know how to do is to say it's something pulled out of a right wingers ass. That's a fucking moron.

The very first sentence of the op says that cats are skinned alive before slaughter, now if that's not torture I do not know what torture is. Maybe the moron can enlighten us?

Google Muslims in Iran kill dogs by injecting acid. Get back to us when you have the results moron. I warn you though it's really hard to watch.

Total savages!

but then

if they don't respect human life......you think they will give a second thought to animal life.

Monsters and savages that's all they are.....should all burn in Hell!

The very first sentence of the op says that cats are skinned alive before slaughter, now if that's not torture I do not know what torture is. Maybe the moron can enlighten us?
Just because the OP says it, that doesn't make it true. You don't know anything or understand anything regarding the idea of fact, supporting evidence, concrete evidence, etc. Your mind, as i see how it is working here, is very weak, very very weak.

Just because the OP says it, that doesn't make it true. You don't know anything or understand anything regarding the idea of fact, supporting evidence, concrete evidence, etc. Your mind, as i see how it is working here, is very weak, very very weak.
Well dearie, tell us then, what does make it true? Or do you have evidence to prove it untrue? Show us.

Then ask yourself dearie? Why is there international outrage? Show us.

Forum List

Back