Chinese Dog And Cat Festival Opens: Golden Retrievers, Poodles, Tabbys, Persians--All On The Menu

I don't see the big deal. Is it just because dogs are human developments?
I have a friend that told me he wouldn't eat fox with me because it was too close to dog. I was like :uhh:

Not eating dogs and cats should be something instinctive, like not eating human beings. For people who are too stupid to understand this, a good barometer to use would be only eating animals that chew the cud and have split hooves (like it says in the Bible).

The disgusting part is they steal people's pets, torture them before they slaughter them. I hope they get bad karma!
How do you know this? Prove it. Cite a reliable source, otherwise it is just another of the multitude of myths you rightwingers take for truth. You have absolutely no critical thinking skills; you just believe whatever you want to be the truth.
You are a moron.
LOL Because I ask you to prove something you state as a fact, that makes me a moron? Hilarious.

A pretentious moron? What a combo.

To the topic, most Chinese under the age of 25 have never eaten dog and likely never will.

The disgusting part is they steal people's pets, torture them before they slaughter them. I hope they get bad karma!
How do you know this? Prove it. Cite a reliable source, otherwise it is just another of the multitude of myths you rightwingers take for truth. You have absolutely no critical thinking skills; you just believe whatever you want to be the truth.
You are a moron.
LOL Because I ask you to prove something you state as a fact, that makes me a moron? Hilarious.
You are a moron. Otherwise you would find what I have found. But, it's no skin off my nose if you wish to remain a moron.

Not eating dogs and cats should be something instinctive, like not eating human beings. For people who are too stupid to understand this, a good barometer to use would be only eating animals that chew the cud and have split hooves (like it says in the Bible).

I'll let you give up bacon. I'm going to keep eating that deliciousness.

Well, the aboriginals of Australia eat cats but only because the Europeans imported cars who promptly ate most of the small mammals the aboriginals used for their food source.

You are a moron.
You are a moron. Otherwise you would find what I have found. But, it's no skin off my nose if you wish to remain a moron.

What evidence have you found that they torture the dogs & cats before they slaughter them for food?

Cats.
You are a moron.

What evidence have you found that they torture the dogs & cats before they slaughter them for food?
if you dumb mother fuckers had a brain you would already know this!

The most heartbreaking pictures from China's cruel dog meat festival

And I will tell you something else you dumb mother fuckers probably do not know. Muslims inject dogs with acid to kill them.

You are a moron.

To be fair, he may be thinking about Korea, where traditionally the dogs were beaten before killing them to 'tenderize the meat. It's not often done anymore though.

You are a moron.
Everyone who is educated knows that when you make a knowledge claim in a debate, it is up to you to provide the evidence to support it. You are the one who is supposed to prove your claim of fact, not the person you are debating. You call me a moron and yet it is you who are showing ignorance and stupidity. It is up to the person who makes a claim of fact to provide evidence to back up that claim.

And I will tell you something else you dumb mother fuckers probably do not know. Muslims inject dogs with acid to kill them.
Again, prove it with viable evidence. You cannot just make outrageous claims and expect to be believed unless you provide concrete evidence to support such statements. You call other people dumb, but you are the one demonstrating that characteristic.

Again, prove it with viable evidence. You cannot just make outrageous claims and expect to be believed unless you provide concrete evidence to support such statements. You call other people dumb, but you are the one demonstrating that characteristic.

Google search revealed site after site of it happening....with videos.Have at it

People eat food. Always have, always will. If it makes you feel any better, a very large and growing number of Chinese citizens are opposed to the practice of eating dog and petition the government each year to shut such festivals down.
If you know who to ask you can buy dog/cat meat in any Chinatown in every city in the US.
I was part of a police raid many years ago to break up a Chinese gambling ring.
The gambling was being conducted in a back room in a Chinese restaurant. When we went in there was a 4'X4' wire cage which, when counted, held 63 live kittens and 11 dead ones.

People eat food. Always have, always will. If it makes you feel any better, a very large and growing number of Chinese citizens are opposed to the practice of eating dog and petition the government each year to shut such festivals down.
If you know who to ask you can buy dog/cat meat in any Chinatown in every city in the US.
I was part of a police raid many years ago to break up a Chinese gambling ring.
The gambling was being conducted in a back room in a Chinese restaurant. When we went in there was a 4'X4' wire cage which, when counted, held 63 live kittens and 11 dead ones.

Asians like eating Fido. It's horrible.

It's disgusting, and this will be a concern someday here as America continues to allow the world to flood in.
Liberals being huge multi-culturalists of course, will say we must allow all immigrants to continue their customs here.
You know less about Liberals than you know about foreign culture, and that ain't much.

People,cannot break laws and call it part of their culture. Voodoo priests cannot slaughter chickens, an animal commonly eaten here, as part of their religious rites.

Xenophobes must beware of criticizing foreign cultures without at least a seventh grade Social Stidies lesson first.

Of course it's against the law here NOW, however as the standard American culture is eroded more and more with changing demographics, and with you people on the left always being more for multi-culturalism instead of immigrants assimilating, I wouldn't put it past you to someday support this kind of thing in certain cases.

It's disgusting, and this will be a concern someday here as America continues to allow the world to flood in.
Liberals being huge multi-culturalists of course, will say we must allow all immigrants to continue their customs here.
You know less about Liberals than you know about foreign culture, and that ain't much.

People,cannot break laws and call it part of their culture. Voodoo priests cannot slaughter chickens, an animal commonly eaten here, as part of their religious rites.

Xenophobes must beware of criticizing foreign cultures without at least a seventh grade Social Stidies lesson first.
China suffered decades, perhaps hundreds of years, of famine and the people learned to eat anything that moved. These things became part of their cultural cuisine. Also, dogs and cats as pets are not the same as they are here. As Nosmo King says, this is an cultural issue. Your values are not the values of the entire world. This is disgusting to us, but not in another culture. We eat all kinds of animals and have no problem. If this article is true, it simply reflects a difference in culture; we are not dealing with universal moral but cultural morals.

And finally, I doubt any of you have ever been to China and have no idea what it is like. You are all xenophobes indeed.

You post shit like that last part, and you have the gall to invoke "critical thinking" and such?

Pretentious hypocrite.

Of course it's against the law here NOW, however as the standard American culture is eroded more and more with changing demographics, and with you people on the left always being more for multi-culturalism instead of immigrants assimilating, I wouldn't put it past you to someday support this kind of thing in certain cases.
Local Vietnamese used to go to the humane society and adopt dogs. They are not allowed to adopt dogs any longer.

Nope! It's you. First by claiming that it was something I pulled out of my right wing ass. A critical thinker says why? To what end? You ain,t got it babe.

Google Muslims in Iran kill dogs by injecting acid. Get back to us when you have the results moron. I warn you though it's really hard to watch.

Forum List

Back