DA:Sure I broke the law but it was minor and harmless

DA: Sure, I broke the law indicting David Daleiden, but it was ‘minor and harmless’

Sending 2 people to prison for 20 years is harmless? This idiot must be a liberal. I hope the case gets tossed either way its gonna get tied up in courts for a LONG time over this.

You should actually do some research on your posting subjects before calling them nasty names like "idiot liberal".

She's actually a Republican who was appointed to her position by former TX governor Rick Perry.

DA: Sure, I broke the law indicting David Daleiden, but it was ‘minor and harmless’

Sending 2 people to prison for 20 years is harmless? This idiot must be a liberal. I hope the case gets tossed either way its gonna get tied up in courts for a LONG time over this.

You should actually do some research on your posting subjects before calling them nasty names like "idiot liberal".

She's actually a Republican who was appointed to her position by former TX governor Rick Perry.
Still a criminal. Obviously not very pro life either if she needed to not only break the law but help the baby murdering bastard at PP.

Still a criminal. Obviously not very pro life either if she needed to not only break the law but help the baby murdering bastard at PP.

And, there are several articles on her that state she doesn't care about her standing in the GOP, she just wants to do what she thinks is right.

But, it doesn't change the fact that she's still registered and votes as a Republican.

And, there are several articles on her that state she doesn't care about her standing in the GOP, she just wants to do what she thinks is right.

But, it doesn't change the fact that she's still registered and votes as a Republican.

She want's to do "what is right" by violating the Civil Rights of people under the Color of Authority. That about cover it? In the real world she would be arrested and tried for felonious behavior.

Kinda like what your current nominee is eh? Donald the Chump (aka Donald Trump) is nothing more than what you stated, a democrat who has dressed themselves up in republican clothing.
Funny thing is the neo cons have hijacked the GOP for so long people don't even realize Trump is what the GOP WAS at one time and will be returned to.

Forum List

Back