Chinese Communist Control over the MSM

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

The most recent reporting on the CCP's influence inside the US is showing that the media that has been after Trump for the last 4 years is either heavily influenced by, or controlled by, the CCP. So all of you who have been listening to them and taking your talking points from them have been being controlled by the CCP.

You've mocked anyone who told you the media is completely corrupt as being a conspiracy theorist. Well, these newest reports show just how wrong you've been. And if you voted for Biden you voted for a Chinese agent.

MORE

• Banned
China was the puppet master,
the fake news media was their propaganda tools
The Democrats were the communists' dupes who cheated and stole the election

It's amazing how far those bastards have come, since the days when they only infiltrated the State Department. Both Senator McCarthy and Donald Trump knew what was happening, and they destroyed both of them for trying to do something about it.

4qksic.jpg

Well, I guess that anyone with determination can learn to speak Mandarin to be understood more or less.

But forget about memorizing thousands of characters in order to read and/or write it.

IMHO, no nation with that kind of writing system will ever be able to conquer the world!

People vote for structure and then do not live by it. Especially Progs. Well the Chinese will give us structure.

• Banned
People vote for structure and then do not live by it. Especially Progs. Well the Chinese will give us structure.

If we get a 100% Chinese takeover maybe they will kill all the fags and Mooslims. Will that be a win?

If we get a 100% Chinese takeover maybe they will kill all the fags and Mooslims. Will that be a win?
They will just not take the bull that our own political operatives done to us. Resources of government and corporate monies reduced will sour man people and bring a more realist environment to us all. Do you see current images of the Hollywood people with demonic smirks on their faces? They telegraph what they are to us. And have for at least a decade or more.

Well, I guess that anyone with determination can learn to speak Mandarin to be understood more or less.

But forget about memorizing thousands of characters in order to read and/or write it.

Actually, you've got it backward.

Thank you very much for your opinion.

Other people (including me) feel that it is easier to learn how to speak a foreign language than to read and write it (especially like Chinese, which uses characters instead of an alphabet).

Other people (including me) feel that it is easier to learn how to speak a foreign language than to read and write it (especially like Chinese, which uses characters instead of an alphabet).

Have you ever tried to learn Mandarin?

Can't be as hard as Kansai-Ben.

Can't be as hard as Kansai-Ben.

It's a lot harder to pronounce (for a native English speaker) than Kansai-ben.

Forum List

Back