Chinese Chip Production Devastated Overnight.

The Founders used deportations, whether or not the perp was a citizen here or not.

If they're naturalized don't they still have to take an oath or is that no longer a requirement?

The Red Chinese are buying up houses in California and sending pregnant Chinese women here to give birth to their kids here, i.e. hostels for seeding enemies into our country.

My understanding is that they DO still have to take an oath.

If their actions show that they are more loyal to CHINA than the US, such as giving them high tech, that could be a valid reason to consider their Oath to be a lie and thus remove their citizenship.

Story is hidden behind a paywall.

Do you have anything on this from a credible source?

If the Biden Administration is threatening to revoke the citizenship of American citizens, then it's full of shit. I'm pretty sure that no such authority exists.
It doesn't exist. A person's citizenship can not be taken away, and even with some sort of perceived, convoluted exception.... certainly not without due process...in court.

It was my understanding that only THE CITIZEN THEMSELVES, can revoke their own citizenship....and even THAT is hard for a citizen to do!!

My understanding is that they DO still have to take an oath.

If their actions show that they are more loyal to CHINA than the US, such as giving them high tech, that could be a valid reason to consider their Oath to be a lie and thus remove their citizenship.
IF so... There would still have to be some sort of "Due Process".

It doesn't exist. A person's citizenship can not be taken away, and even with some sort of perceived, convoluted exception.... certainly not without due process...in court.

It was my understanding that only THE CITIZEN THEMSELVES, can revoke their own citizenship....and even THAT is hard for a citizen to do!!

Just watch: Biden will still try to revoke their citizenship by way of some EO.

So the Biden regime, in a surprise move, put American tech workers, working in China on notice. “Cease, and desist effective immediately”. Or lose your American citizenship..? Is that even legal? Who knows anymore… What we do know is that most of these workers did in fact resign, absolutely devastating China’s chip manufacturing capability. While some companies who greased the right palms, and has the right connections will be given a pass for the time being, overall the Chinese are gonna have to react in some way to this move.

We have a factory in MI making chips , also for autos.

1666005117117.png

Yeah, this will grind industry to a halt. Bad move, I say.

Too hyperbolic. This Christmas should be interesting to say the least.

Tech stocks will plummet to the floor.

I agree with all those that says Biden does not have the power to revoke citizenship, but come on all, if Trump had made this same move you all would be worshiping him even more.

So the Biden regime, in a surprise move, put American tech workers, working in China on notice. “Cease, and desist effective immediately”. Or lose your American citizenship..? Is that even legal? Who knows anymore… What we do know is that most of these workers did in fact resign, absolutely devastating China’s chip manufacturing capability. While some companies who greased the right palms, and has the right connections will be given a pass for the time being, overall the Chinese are gonna have to react in some way to this move.

Your either for the USA or China.

Just watch: Biden will still try to revoke their citizenship by way of some EO.
Edward Snowden, who just became a Russian citizen, IS STILL a citizen of the United states.

Even if Snowden wanted to renounce his US Citizenship, he has to do so in person before an American Consulant Magistrate, under oath!!! Which of course Snowden would never do, for fear of being arrested...

So even with alleged traitorous acts, and becoming a Russian citizen, Snowden's citizenship is still intact!

Pretty much, we are citizens, for life if we want to be.... No matter how shitty of a person, we may be.

There's not much in place to make chips in America, yet he's pulling the plug on everything right now.
This will not be good. All the cheaper not-so-complex little circuit boards are made in China.

Probably the ones that make American autos run are made in China.

I see this only leading to more people being poorer.

Last edited:
Edward Snowden, who just became a Russian citizen, IS STILL a citizen of the United states.

Even if Snowden wanted to renounce his US Citizenship, he has to do so in person before an American Consulant Magistrate, under oath!!! Which of course Snowden would never do, for fear of being arrested...

So even with alleged traitorous acts, and becoming a Russian citizen, Snowden's citizenship is still intact!

Pretty much, we are citizens, for life if we want to be.... No matter how shitty of a person, we may be.

Reading through the story in the OP again it is the opinion of the writer it could cost them their citizenship, not something that Biden said.

Yeah, this will grind industry to a halt. Bad move, I say.

Too hyperbolic. This Christmas should be interesting to say the least.

Tech stocks will plummet to the floor.

Will they?

The NASDAQ is up 1.4% in futures trading.

I think that’s exactly why Biden was ordered to take this step
It seems like posturing to bring on WW3. :(

This is like when the US cut Japan's oil supply pre-Hawaii attack.

Also it will slap shut down some industries and commerce.

I think that’s exactly why Biden was ordered to take this step

You MAGA folks are just fucking hilarious. Trump talked a tough game against China but really did not do much at all, Biden does something you would have worshiped Trump even more for doing and now he is doing it because China told him to.

Forum List

Back