Chinese Chip Production Devastated Overnight.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So the Biden regime, in a surprise move, put American tech workers, working in China on notice. “Cease, and desist effective immediately”. Or lose your American citizenship..? Is that even legal? Who knows anymore… What we do know is that most of these workers did in fact resign, absolutely devastating China’s chip manufacturing capability. While some companies who greased the right palms, and has the right connections will be given a pass for the time being, overall the Chinese are gonna have to react in some way to this move.

So the Biden regime, in a surprise move, put American tech workers, working in China on notice. “Cease, and desist effective immediately”. Or lose your American citizenship..? Is that even legal? Who knows anymore… What we do know is that most of these workers did in fact resign, absolutely devastating China’s chip manufacturing capability. While some companies who greased the right palms, and has the right connections will be given a pass for the time being, overall the Chinese are gonna have to react in some way to this move.

Unlike those afflicted with TDS, I can say credit where credit is due. This is a surprising step in the right direction.

Well the ban on exports has been in place. The chips and the machines haven't been able to be sold to PRC for a while. They have tried to get around the embargo...but it takes two years to build the machines that make the processing chips. (It's not like a fancy toaster) There's only one company that can build the machines.
Then these machines need ongoing service and updates. So...yeah there's been more than one reason why PRC wants to invade Taiwan. One is to get at the silicon chip manufacturing facilities and the other is the nationalizing of the banks...because PRC has no cash due to their junk bond crisis.

The citizenship loss by those working in AI?

That one was a very bold move...very bold. Great move but bold. Didn't think Joe had it in him

Won't do much, since our main source for chips is Taiwan, and it is very vulnerable to both attack and espionage. Either way they get the tech anyway. American companies and research labs are riddled with Red Chinese spies by the 10's of thousands, as well as the engineering staffs at major companies. The govt hands out green cards to these traitor companies by the hundreds of thousands every year.

Story is hidden behind a paywall.

Do you have anything on this from a credible source?

If the Biden Administration is threatening to revoke the citizenship of American citizens, then it's full of shit. I'm pretty sure that no such authority exists.

If the Biden Administration is threatening to revoke the citizenship of American citizens, then it's full of shit. I'm pretty sure that no such authority exists.
Not behind a paywall for me. As for the legality of revoking citizenship? I have my doubts. But it wouldn’t be the first time this guy spouted some kooky shit.

Not behind a paywall for me.

1666002695257.png

They could be recently naturalized citizens. That can be revoked if the person gives a good reason. And lord knows teh dems aren't afraid of kangeroo courts.

Thanks.

I have to say that the Biden Administration is full of shit.

A quick bit of Googling seems to tell me that there are no circumstances under which a natural-born citizen of the U.S. can be involuntarily stripped of citizenship; and only some fairly extreme circumstances — none of which would apply here — under which a naturalized citizen's citizenship may be revoked.

Won't do much, since our main source for chips is Taiwan, and it is very vulnerable to both attack and espionage. Either way they get the tech anyway. American companies and research labs are riddled with Red Chinese spies by the 10's of thousands, as well as the engineering staffs at major companies. The govt hands out green cards to these traitor companies by the hundreds of thousands every year.
Have you drove by a major research university campus lately when students were out and about? I bet a full 1/3 of their "students" are chi-com nationals.

They could be recently naturalized citizens. That can be revoked if the person gives a good reason. And lord knows teh dems aren't afraid of kangeroo courts.

The Founders used deportations, whether or not the perp was a citizen here or not.

If they're naturalized don't they still have to take an oath or is that no longer a requirement?

The Red Chinese are buying up houses in California and sending pregnant Chinese women here to give birth to their kids here, i.e. hostels for seeding enemies into our country.

Have you drove by a major research university campus lately when students were out and about? I bet a full 1/3 of their "students" are chi-com nationals.

I did work for several tech companies here, and also at universities, and yes, you're correct. Other countries do the same thing, but the Red Chinese are hands down making the rest look like nothing. This goes back the Regan era, when some were caught who worled at our nuclear weapons labs.

They could be recently naturalized citizens. That can be revoked if the person gives a good reason. And lord knows teh [sic] dems aren't afraid of kangeroo [sic] courts.

My quick bit of Googling seems to indicate that there are very few reasons, and pretty serious one's, to forcibly strip a naturalized citizen of his citizenship. If we were in an officially-declared state of war with China, then perhaps working for Chinese companies in the manner covered by this article, might be construed as treason, which would be one valid reason, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Unlike those afflicted with TDS, I can say credit where credit is due. This is a surprising step in the right direction.
Yep, i agree with this move. Its easy to give credit to the other side when they do something right. I just wished it happened more than once per year.

Forum List

Back