Chinese Chip Production Devastated Overnight.

You MAGA folks are just fucking hilarious. Trump talked a tough game against China but really did not do much at all, Biden does something you would have worshiped Trump even more for doing and now he is doing it because China told him to.
This will have far-reaching implications in American industry. Lots of unintended consequences.

Last edited:
Yes, it will bring back the manufacturing to the US...something you all used to think was a good thing.

Odd how that changes based on the resident of the White House.
It would be OK if we had some chip-making infrastructure in place, but we don't.

You get everything ready to make your own and THEN do something like that.

This is going to fuck up a lot of things.

It would be OK if we had some chip-making infrastructure in place, but we don't.

You get everything ready to make your own and THEN do something like that.

This is going to fuck up a lot of things.

It is not all chips, just the more advanced ones that can be used for weaponry. Your PC chip will be just fine.

It is not all chips, just the more advanced ones that can be used for weaponry. Your PC chip will be just fine.
Those are designed in Taiwan and some are fabbed there. Some in Vietnam and Malaysia, too.

Taiwan has the most fabs of anywhere.

Your attempt to make an argument based on “if Trump had made this same move” is bullshit. Trump would know better.
True, Trump would never have been this hard on China.

Nothing to do at all with being “hard on China”; and everything to do with abusively trying to claim and exercise a power which does not exist, viz., the power to strip an American of his citizenship over what mounts to a trade dispute.

Your argument about what if Trump tried such an abuse is bullshit, because Trump would never have tried any such abuse.

I agree with all those that says Biden does not have the power to revoke citizenship, but come on all, if Trump had made this same move you all would be worshiping him even more.

Trump would have had not only the resolve to stand up to China, but the diplomatic ability to work out a deal with them, and make them believe they were coming out ahead.

Biden on the other hand, is the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man. He knows nothing about foreign policy, diplomacy, or deal-making. The only thing he's done in two years is stand behind a podium on a Hollywood-style set, angrily reading words from a pre-written script, and make empty threats with nothing to back them up.

the power to strip an American of his citizenship over what mounts to a trade dispute.

There is no evidence Biden made this claim, the link the OP adds it in as a opinion of what could happen.

But I do agree it is BS and cannot be done.

Your either for the USA or China.

It wasn't me who took money from the CCP, Russia, and Ukraine, by way of his crackhead son.

That was your President. You voted for him, you support him, and you support Communist China by proxy.

Last edited:
Trump would have had not only the resolve to stand up to China, but the diplomatic ability to work out a deal with them, and make them believe they were coming out ahead.

And yet he did not, and what he did try failed and caused as much, if not more, damage to the US as it did to China.

Weird how that worked out.

I don't see how it can be Constitutional to revoke citizenship over the place of employment while not at war.

I don't see how it can be Constitutional to revoke citizenship over the place of employment while not at war.

It is not, but also as near as I can determine the possible revoking of citizenship is something assumed by the author of the link in the OP and not something stated in what Biden signed.

Story is hidden behind a paywall.

Do you have anything on this from a credible source?

If the Biden Administration is threatening to revoke the citizenship of American citizens, then it's full of shit. I'm pretty sure that no such authority exists.

Nowhere in the article is anyone threatening to revoke the citizenship of American citizens. It's so much easier to go with hyperbole over honestly discussing a story.

It's impossible to do no matter the standing of the country to American citizens born here. But as noted, that is not part of the plan despite the plan.

Other articles on the subject....none of them talk about revoked citizienship

Will they?

The NASDAQ is up 1.4% in futures trading.

Yes, they will.

stocks.jpg

stocks2.jpg

And yet he did not, and what he did try failed and caused as much, if not more, damage to the US as it did to China.

Weird how that worked out.

Specifically what "damage" did he cause? Do I have to remind you of these things every day, Mr. Giggles?

Because I will if you want me to. I have all day.

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% in only two years

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Forum List

Back