Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

House Oversight Findings Confirmed.

"A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

A Chinese bank holding financial records showing the President and his family was paid by the CCP is serious ... and legitimately poses a blackmail threat.

"Is that the Chinese Communist Party, is that a shot across President Biden's bow saying, listen, this is some of the information we have. If you don't toe the line, if you don't do things that displease us, we're going to even provide… more information?"

Collusion!!!

I am not investigating anyone. I already said I don't care about Jared's 2 billion. I just wonder why you don't if you are so concerned with Biden's family. Seems hypocritical.

I'm not even a Democrat. You seem confused. Do you have too many threads going?
Why I don't? Because the Dems in the House already did. What's hypocritical about that?

Why I don't? Because the Dems in the House already did. What's hypocritical about that?
You mean "are".

Because you advocate for Biden's to be investigated because a relative got money from china but you don't care about Ivanka's patents, Trump lying about his bank account or about his business dealings in Russia or Jared's investment firm, that he created the day after trump lost bigly, got 2 Billi n dollars.

So you admit it. An investigation in search of evidence of a crime. Typical.

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Clinton didn't have an illegal server. Obama had declassified all the stuff in her server with a thought. Duh.

You think fawning over Jared on Wikipedia is educating yourself. Lol.

Doesn't appear to be over. They must be finding lots of stuff.
An investigation can be an investigation for a crime, but doesn't have to be....I can investigate where I lost my keys...that's not a crime.

The IG said the server was illegal Clinton email server broke government rules, watchdog finds

Since when is reading, "fawning" you seem confused with words

Nope it's over.

You mean "are".

Because you advocate for Biden's to be investigated because a relative got money from china but you don't care about Ivanka's patents, Trump lying about his bank account or about his business dealings in Russia or Jared's investment firm, that he created the day after trump lost bigly, got 2 Billi n dollars.
Nope it's done. The House isn't investigating Jared anymore....

Well relative(s) got money...and evidence suggest he did too...10 percent for the big guy, account named simply "Biden" - etc.

Why do I care about Ivanka's patents, when she closed her businesses? The Chinese move to gain favor was moot at that point. Trump shouldn't of lied, but you seem concerned about that, but not Xiden lying about involvment in Hunter's deals, or Hunter lying when he said he'd stop foreign business dealings if his father won the election..which he didn't....when did Trump lie about dealing in Russia? The world knew he had been trying to build a hotel in Moscow since the 80s, what's the problem with Jared working at an investment firm? We know what the firm wants to do and is doing, it's not a secret, not to mention been investigated....and no SA did not invest in the firm, the day after Trump lost....another lie...it was months later.

No it wasn't. Obama declassified all that stuff with a thought.

You didn't know?

Still ongoing.
1) I hadn't heard him say that...got a link?

2) hahah link then please...I find that hard to believe given your repeated lies, and the fact you claimed not to know it had even began by our Dembots.....talk about a hypocrite

Nope it's done. The House isn't investigating Jared anymore....

Well relative(s) got money...and evidence suggest he did too...10 percent for the big guy, account named simply "Biden" - etc.

No evidence suggests that.

Why do I care about Ivanka's patents, when she closed her businesses?

She didn't close her business. She stepped down as manager.

We have covered this multiple times

I am beginning to believe that posting here is a job for you. You are not tracking your posts well and keep making the same points over and over.

The Chinese move to gain favor was moot at that point. Trump shouldn't of lied, but you seem concerned about that, but not Xiden lying about involvment in Hunter's deals, or Hunter lying when he said he'd stop foreign business dealings if his father won the election..which he didn't....when did Trump lie about dealing in Russia? The world knew he had been trying to build a hotel in Moscow since the 80s, what's the problem with Jared working at an investment firm? We know what the firm wants to do and is doing, it's not a secret, not to mention been investigated....and no SA did not invest in the firm, the day after Trump lost....another lie...it was months later.
You don't know Biden lied. You are assuming it.

We know Trump lied but you don't care.

Hypocrite.

No, you don’t. They didn’t give them the money, they invested the money, Dumbass.
Yep, in Jared's firm. The one he created the day after daddy lost bigly. Shocking coincidence, don't yah think?

Thanks for agreeing.

Yep, in Jared's firm. The one he created the day after daddy lost bigly. Shocking coincidence, don't yah think?

Thanks for agreeing.
I have never claimed it wasn’t an investment, Simp.

You have, several times. And each time it was a lie.

What are you talking about?

Obama declassified the documents on Hillary's server and kept the info to himself.

That is likely why Comey dropped the charges.
So you admit she had classified info on an unsecure server.

That is a felony for each one.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back