Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Trump, bought and paid for by China, you laugh?
i am not sure why that matters? she had no control over when china granted patents.

China provisionally grants Trump 38 trademarks​

1680166828538.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › china...

Mar 8, 2017 — China has granted preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks, paving the way for Donald Trump and his family to potentially develop a ...

First.......Why was Trump applying for patents, in China?

Second..............2 MONTHS into his presidency, trump receives approval................"Nothing nefarious here, move along".
what she did was close her businesses down after she took a job at rhe white house to focus on her new job…you know not developing clothing (why she was involved with china).
But still receiving $$$$, well after.
so why was xiden school guidance counselor daughter in law getting CCP cash? anything to do with the fact her father in law and been stealing govt property including classified material since he was a senator?
You keep claiming that.............WITH, no proof.

HaHa

Trump, bought and paid for by China, you laugh?

China provisionally grants Trump 38 trademarks

View attachment 770943
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › china...

Mar 8, 2017 — China has granted preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks, paving the way for Donald Trump and his family to potentially develop a ...

First.......Why was Trump applying for patents, in China?

Second..............2 MONTHS into his presidency, trump receives approval................"Nothing nefarious here, move along".

But still receiving $$$$, well after.

You keep claiming that.............WITH, no proof.

HaHa
omg trump a real estate developer running an international company…did business in china before becoming president?!? wow shockin

meanwhile we are still curious why the xiden family was getting cash…what businesses were they engaged in?

omg trump a real estate developer running an international company…did business in china before becoming president?!? wow shockin
No, Trump didn't.

Trump’s lawyers in China applied for the trademarks in April 2016.
meanwhile we are still curious why the xiden family was getting cash…what businesses were they engaged in?
Ask Comer, he has the bank records.
WHY hasn't he been on FOX to reveal the "bombshell"?

It's been TWO WEEKS,
If the records were anything but a DUD, the GQP, Carlson and Hannity would be having orgasms.

"CRICKETS".

No, Trump didn't.

Trump’s lawyers in China applied for the trademarks in April 2016.

Ask Comer, he has the bank records.
WHY hasn't he been on FOX to reveal the "bombshell"?

It's been TWO WEEKS,
If the records were anything but a DUD, the GQP, Carlson and Hannity would be having orgasms.

"CRICKETS".
1) well first April 2016 is BEFORE he became President....secondly, he was doing business BEFORE he applied for those trademarks....he was involved in plans for a resort, hotels, heck he was getting clothes etc made there for years.

2) Well Comer doesn't have the answers as to WHY, just that we know they did. The investigation goes on....serioiusly? Two weeks? You all have been hunting Trump for 7 years.

1) because joey is president

It's illegal for the presidents family to get money from china?

2) nope, the dems investigated…we shall see if that true wirh xiden’s lie

What investigation?

3) the dems leading rhe house oversight committee. I’m not surprised at your lack of knowledge
Well I don't watch MSM like you must.

Hopefully Kushner didn't pull any funny stuff. I liked him in deadpool 2.

I don't know. Either do you. More speculation looking for a crime.

What were other presidents paid for?

When the Saudis, remember them from 9-11, gave Kushner 2 billion, did you make any threads about that?

Ivanka's parents?

Trump's Chinese bank account that he lies to you about?
Saudis didn’t give Kushner $2 billion, liar.

It's illegal for the presidents family to get money from china?

What investigation?

Well I don't watch MSM like you must.

Hopefully Kushner didn't pull any funny stuff. I liked him in deadpool 2.
1) maybe
2) I know, it's hard to keep up with all the Demfascist probes of Trump and his family...https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/committee-chairs-ask-igs-to-review-counterintelligence-investigation-of
3) Actually, I saw it on Jared's wikipedia page....I would assume you wanted to educate yourself on the topic before running out the mouth....but no...you just repeated dembot
propaganda....obviously that's all you consume.
4) hopefully? obviously he didn't,. or the Dembot house would of told us...

So you don't know but want an investigation anyhow.

2) I know, it's hard to keep up with all the Demfascist probes of Trump and his family...https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/committee-chairs-ask-igs-to-review-counterintelligence-investigation-of

Lol, pot meet kettle.

8 Benghazi investigations, multiple email investigations, Mueller...and the best yet? Durham, an investigation started by Republicans to investigate another Republican investigation. Lol, you can make this up.

3) Actually, I saw it on Jared's wikipedia page....I would assume you wanted to educate yourself on the topic before running out the mouth....but no...you just repeated dembot
propaganda....obviously that's all you consume.

Lol, you were in Jared's wiki page? I wouldn't admit that in public if I were you.

4) hopefully? obviously he didn't,. or the Dembot house would of told us...
Oh, the investigation is done?

So you don't know but want an investigation anyhow.

Lol, pot meet kettle.

8 Benghazi investigations, multiple email investigations, Mueller...and the best yet? Durham, an investigation started by Republicans to investigate another Republican investigation. Lol, you can make this up.

Lol, you were in Jared's wiki page? I wouldn't admit that in public if I were you.

Oh, the investigation is done?
1) um...what do you think the point of an investigation is? Obviously, if we KNEW, we wouldn't need one...geez

2) yes Mueller was another one of those abuses of power by the demafascit to undermine the new admin....they all knew there was no Russian conspiracy, we know that from the Durham probe, that Clinton freaking paid foreign nationals for russian disinformation, to run with it. As far as Benghazi...what about it? We discovered the Obama admin lied about the cause of it, an attempted to cover it up, and we also discovered that the Obama admin allowed Clinton to keep an illegal server, and years later she had boat loads of Govt material, including classified material...thankfully we were able to get some of that back....meanwhile, Mueller found, what we already knew....no russian conspiracy....thanks for reminding us.

3) yes, of course...you were bringing him up, I wanted to educate myself....obviously you didn't nor want to, you just repeated debunked lies and propaganda. That's what cultist do.

4) yep

Sure, I lied. But we can agree that the 2 billion was invested in Jared's firm, right?

Good job. Enjoy your "gotcha" moment; you earned it!
is SA investing their own money with an investment firm any of our business? It’s rather amazing you and the dembots make a big deal over that…but don’t care when Hallie Xiden and other Xiden family members are getting cash from the CCP…really odd

1) um...what do you think the point of an investigation is? Obviously, if we KNEW, we wouldn't need one...geez

So you admit it. An investigation in search of evidence of a crime. Typical.

2) yes Mueller was another one of those abuses of power by the demafascit to undermine the new admin....they all knew there was no Russian conspiracy, we know that from the Durham probe, that Clinton freaking paid foreign nationals for russian disinformation, to run with it. As far as Benghazi...what about it? We discovered the Obama admin lied about the cause of it, an attempted to cover it up, and we also discovered that the Obama admin allowed Clinton to keep an illegal server, and years later she had boat loads of Govt material, including classified material...thankfully we were able to get some of that back....meanwhile, Mueller found, what we already knew....no russian conspiracy....thanks for reminding us.

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Clinton didn't have an illegal server. Obama had declassified all the stuff in her server with a thought. Duh.

3) yes, of course...you were bringing him up, I wanted to educate myself....obviously you didn't nor want to, you just repeated debunked lies and propaganda. That's what cultist do.

You think fawning over Jared on Wikipedia is educating yourself. Lol.

Doesn't appear to be over. They must be finding lots of stuff.

is SA investing their own money with an investment firm any of our business? It’s rather amazing you and the dembots make a big deal over that…but don’t care when Hallie Xiden and other Xiden family members are getting cash from the CCP…really odd
I am not investigating anyone. I already said I don't care about Jared's 2 billion. I just wonder why you don't if you are so concerned with Biden's family. Seems hypocritical.

I'm not even a Democrat. You seem confused. Do you have too many threads going?

I am not investigating anyone. I already said I don't care about Jared's 2 billion. I just wonder why you don't if you are so concerned with Biden's family. Seems hypocritical.

I'm not even a Democrat. You seem confused. Do you have too many threads going?
It’s not Jared’s two billion.

Same lie.

Forum List

Back