Chinas's Growth Now At 27 Year Low As Trump's Tariff Knife Cuts Deeper

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
China is feeling the pain as the continued trade war with the USA looms on. Trump has the red empire by the throat slowly cutting off its air and all he needs to do now is stay the pressure because sooner or later, Xi Jingping is going to cry uncle despite his pride because he needs us more than we need them. The USA can hang tough.

China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 27-year low as trade war bites, more stimulus seen - Reuters

China’s economic growth slows amid U.S. tariff war

China economic growth slows to lowest level in 27 years

More winning by the Great Orange Mongoose. Go, baby, go.

China is feeling the pain as the continued trade war with the USA looms on. Trump has the red empire by the throat slowly cutting off its air and all he needs to do now is stay the pressure because sooner or later, Xi Jingping is going to cry uncle despite his pride because he needs us more than we need them. The USA can hang tough.

China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 27-year low as trade war bites, more stimulus seen - Reuters

ain't that a shame - Bing video

I'm sure the left will be devastated at the prospect of Trump achieving something good for the nation we all live in.

This is all previous presidents had to do to keep Chinese products from flooding our stores. But the nitwits all went monkey see-monkey do, and our economy suffered.

FOUR MORE YEARS !!!

This is all previous presidents had to do to keep Chinese products from flooding our stores. But the nitwits all went monkey see-monkey do, and our economy suffered.

FOUR MORE YEARS !!!

The Democrats actually thought that China is the only country that made cheap products to sell to Americans. Guess what?

Thanks to Trump, we have this situation where companies are staying in the US and some moving back, our economy is still kicking ass, and China is losing companies every day thanks to the tariffs. In the meantime, their economy is swirling right down the toilet.

The left has told us Trump is stupid, he's unqualified, he's in over his head. If that is true, why is it our country is doing so great? How is it this buffoon was able to steal an election with the help of Russia, have a two and a half year investigation on it, and not one ounce of evidence that he did all this?

I think the Democrats better not be too concerned about the presidency in 2020. They better just hope they can keep the House.

This is great news....and the price of Chinese food has been quite steady.

The Trump haters were convinced Trump was going to start a trade war that would cost us dearly because we would end up paying the tariffs and not China. What they fail to understand is industry goes where the prices are lower. Now China is paying those tariffs and US companies are finding new businesses to deal with that are not in that country.

Liberals are failures at economics.

Despite a small chance of it happening, I fear Trump's economics sanctions will cause China to invade another country...

The Trump haters were convinced Trump was going to start a trade war that would cost us dearly because we would end up paying the tariffs and not China. What they fail to understand is industry goes where the prices are lower. Now China is paying those tariffs and US companies are finding new businesses to deal with that are not in that country.

I can understand the price of Chinese products going up, not sure if they can go up that quickly. Production facilities may be slow to react.

Despite a small chance of it happening, I fear Trump's economics sanctions will cause China to invade another country...
does this mean my local all u can eat chinese buffett may drop the price to 1.75 all u can eat?

does this mean my local all u can eat chinese buffett may drop the price to 1.75 all u can eat?
Just the opposite - you will be charged $1,000 per person ... they have to make up for all that lost revenue.

Yeah, it slowed to 6.2% and racist donny grifter just shit his pants.

I can understand the price of Chinese products going up, not sure if they can go up that quickly. Production facilities may be slow to react.

I think they were staying to see what was going to happen. But China is very pigheaded about this. As I said many times, this is a game of chicken. Companies there figure if they are going to continue butting heads with the US, they might as well head for higher grounds.

I have read that some of them are moving to Mexico. It's not that they can do work cheaper than China, but when you figure in the transpiration costs since we are their main customer, they end up saving money because Mexico has agreed to play ball with Trump. What's even more an advantage is that giving Mexicans more work stops people from wanting to cross over the border to get here; another problem we are dealing with.

I just can't see how China can win this war.

So, China's 2nd QTR GDP growth is 3 times what ours is projected to be and that is winning?

You people have an odd idea of winning, that is for sure.

Forum List

Back