China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

I know lots of blacks too. I can assure you that NONE will vote for Trump.

You can’t “assure” anyone of that. Everyone steps into the voting booth alone.

Last edited:
Hell, lucky blacks. I’m white and I would never eat in one of their fucked up resturaunts.

... The Chinese are a disgusting people.

And if a Hindu says that because we eat beef here? Or a Muslim because we eat pork? A vegan might say it about almost everyone. Who’s right? I’ll tell you what, if you were hungry enough YOU would eat ANYTHING.

China is a fucking disgrace. They hold people without trial in compounds for literally years.
You don't care about any of the people held without trial. If they have the 'wrong' political views, you're happy to have them held, tortured, killed. Doesn't matter to you as long as they disagree with your ideology (which is just like the CCP, btw).
Its great that the US doesnt [sic] have such facilities you think fucker.

Trying your bloody hand at conspiracy theories now, death-monger? Got a line on secret FEMA camps in Area 51 from over there in that moldy little island of yours?
Gitmo fuckwit.

You’re really comparing that to a million Uyghurs in concentration camps, you ignorant buffoon?

GITMO is a good example.

We are supposed to be better than that.
Gitmo is not a concentration camp.

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

Where do you get the 80% figure?

Here is the link fuck wit.

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
What difference does it make. You are a racist.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?
What made you think I’m miserable. I’m fighting racism.

What part of your ignorant fuck head like you don’t understand? Who are you again?

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.
You have options!
My options is to fight racism.

Well....can't say I blame them...but the real question is...why would they allow them in their country in the first place?

I know these people for a long time . They trashed Trump more than me. So you are NOT qualified to give me your worthless opinion.

I know these people for a long time . They trashed Trump more than me. So you are NOT qualified to give me your worthless opinion.

So, you go vote with each of them? Look over their shoulders in the voting booth?

All
You have options!
How?

All

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?
What made you think I’m miserable. ...
When you said so.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.
Washington Post...

The food in China is gross. American Chinese food is good however

Gross is an understatement.

When you were in China you didn’t like the food?

I will never go to a country that serves dog meat on their menu!

or cat food....or bats.... I rather be dead.
Wait, you've never been there? How do you know the food is "gross"?

Do you realize that you could live a very long life there, eating at as many different restaurants as possible, and never see dog meat on any menu? Do you realize that almost no one there (statistically) under the age of 40 ever has or would eat dog? Do you realize that most Chinese people consider the idea of eating dog as disgusting as you do?

Do you realize that you could live a very long life there, eating at as many different restaurants as possible, and never see dog meat on any menu? Do you realize that almost no one there (statistically) under the age of 40 ever has or would eat dog? Do you realize that most Chinese people consider the idea of eating dog as disgusting as you do?

Please shut up!

You are making sicker than the food itself.

Talk to the hand ....I'm not talking to you anymore,

Please shut up!
What exactly are you trying to disagree with? Is thinking too much of a nuisance?

All
You have options!
How?
By trashing them and fight them on the streets every time they have rallies.

Washington Post...

So?

All
You have options!
How?
By trashing them and fight them on the streets every time they have rallies.
When was the last time you physically fought someone in the streets? And at what rallies?

Forum List

Back