China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

What about Democrats always taking the Chinese side 100% of the time. I haven't heard a Democrat take Trump's side against any Chinese atrocity yet. But with that in mind, I don't know how you make that leap of favoring Blacks over Chinese. If push came to shove, Democrats would throw Blacks under the bus quick in favor of the Chinese every time.

Like Trump gives a fuck about China & black people.

The Democtrats have been pushing China on human rights. Trump said what a country does within their owmn borders is their business. So shove your lies up your ass.
Hey Dave all politics aside I hope you and yours are doing ok during this madness.

China is a fucking disgrace. They hold people without trial in compounds for literally years.
You don't care about any of the people held without trial. If they have the 'wrong' political views, you're happy to have them held, tortured, killed. Doesn't matter to you as long as they disagree with your ideology (which is just like the CCP, btw).

What about Democrats always taking the Chinese side 100% of the time. I haven't heard a Democrat take Trump's side against any Chinese atrocity yet. But with that in mind, I don't know how you make that leap of favoring Blacks over Chinese. If push came to shove, Democrats would throw Blacks under the bus quick in favor of the Chinese every time.

Like Trump gives a fuck about China & black people.

The Democtrats have been pushing China on human rights. Trump said what a country does within their owmn borders is their business. So shove your lies up your ass.
Hey Dave all politics aside I hope you and yours are doing ok during this madness.
Hey Flack, how are things at the beach? Do thjey think they will have a season this year?

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
And you with the Nazis.
If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
The democrats want so badly to believe that.
Republicans don't even try to hide it.
You got extremist soundalikes to legalize yours.
Fuck ofgf. Shlow me wherte I ever said anuythikng rascvidsty. Show me where Democrsats were racists within the last 40 years.
Democrats thrive on racism and segregation. They break everyone into groups based on ancillaries and in conflict with integration and assimilation. They give it euphemistic names like diversity or multi-culturalism or identity politics. Nothing but pure segregation.
Bullshit. You white supremacist assholes with your assimilation. Assimilation to what? The "white world".
No, American culture. It’s still reflected regionally by dialect and has no skin color predicate. It’s segregationists like you who paint it white.

So why do Republicans insist on assimilation?

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
I am black and I know thousands of blacks through my work and travels. I know none who will be voting for trump and I know that you are lying.
OK, I am white and no whites are voting for the racist gropper Joe.
LOL! We all know that's wrong. You have predicted that 50 percent of the blacks will be voting for trump. There is no way in hell that's going to happen. I say that as a black man. You have no equivalent argument just because you are white. Whites voted for Biden in the primary and will vote for him in the upcoming election.
So you’re saying blacks are racists.
LOL! You racists just love trying to call us racists. We'll be voting for Biden, and he is white. And since Harris never called Biden a racist, you guys really need to stop misquoting blacks to validate your racism.
Says the person who says he votes for people because of their skin color.
He never said that. We know Repuiblicans don't consider race based on the percent of black Republicans in Congrress. Right?

And you with the Nazis.
Fuck ofgf. Shlow me wherte I ever said anuythikng rascvidsty. Show me where Democrsats were racists within the last 40 years.
Democrats thrive on racism and segregation. They break everyone into groups based on ancillaries and in conflict with integration and assimilation. They give it euphemistic names like diversity or multi-culturalism or identity politics. Nothing but pure segregation.
Bullshit. You white supremacist assholes with your assimilation. Assimilation to what? The "white world".
No, American culture. It’s still reflected regionally by dialect and has no skin color predicate. It’s segregationists like you who paint it white.

No need to “insist.” It’s a natural process.

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
I am black and I know thousands of blacks through my work and travels. I know none who will be voting for trump and I know that you are lying.
LOL! We all know that's wrong. You have predicted that 50 percent of the blacks will be voting for trump. There is no way in hell that's going to happen. I say that as a black man. You have no equivalent argument just because you are white. Whites voted for Biden in the primary and will vote for him in the upcoming election.
LOL! You racists just love trying to call us racists. We'll be voting for Biden, and he is white. And since Harris never called Biden a racist, you guys really need to stop misquoting blacks to validate your racism.
He never said that. We know Repuiblicans don't consider race based on the percent of black Republicans in Congrress. Right?
Another illogical leftist heard from.

The Biden crime family are business partners with a country that practices blatant racial discrimination? LOL

I wonder if the Negro that is going to endorse that clown Biden later on today knows that?

China is a fucking disgrace. They hold people without trial in compounds for literally years.
You don't care about any of the people held without trial. If they have the 'wrong' political views, you're happy to have them held, tortured, killed. Doesn't matter to you as long as they disagree with your ideology (which is just like the CCP, btw).
Its great that the US doesnt have such facilities you think fucker.

Yes, he has said that. And yes, most blacks are racists. 94% voted for skin color. Twice.

And you with the Nazis.

For 10 Bonus Points, what does “E Pluribus Unum” mean?

Its great that the US doesnt [sic] have such facilities you think fucker.

Trying your bloody hand at conspiracy theories now, death-monger? Got a line on secret FEMA camps in Area 51 from over there in that moldy little island of yours?

And you with the Nazis.

I don’t know about republicans but Americans like it when Americans are American.

Trying your bloody hand at conspiracy theories now, death-monger? Got a line on secret FEMA camps in Area 51 from over there in that moldy little island of yours?
Gitmo fuckwit.

Gitmo fuckwit.

You’re really comparing that to a million Uyghurs in concentration camps, you ignorant buffoon?

And you with the Nazis.

For 10 Bonus Points, what does “E Pluribus Unum” mean?
One country. Not one race.

Gitmo fuckwit.

You’re really comparing that to a million Uyghurs in concentration camps, you ignorant buffoon?

GITMO is a good example.

We are supposed to be better than that.

And you with the Nazis.

I don’t know about republicans but Americans like it when Americans are American.
So, you aren't an Americasn unlerss you speak English, listen to country music, drive a jacked up 4x4, and are white? What do you think makes a person an American?

Forum List

Back