China was our #1 threat and problem when W was elected...

Exactly opposite.
China was poorer than Africa, India, Latin America in 1973. China chose communism, .....a

China chose communism in 1949 and millions died as a result. After Deng changed course in 1979 China began to change and to grow. Gradually at first then faster and faster. Capitalism saved China from the rot of communism.
Even between 1960 - 1973 when China was extreme communists the economy of China grew faster than capitalist India.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

If you had been in China as late as the 1990s, you would’ve been crying for your mama at the living conditions of the average person. You are speaking from pure ignorance.
Why did China a communist country grow faster economically than India a capitalist country?

Why not choose two other countries at random, you disingenuous douche? Were you ever in China any time before, say 2000?

.... China turned around because of communist. .....

Exactly opposite.
China was poorer than Africa, India, Latin America in 1973. China chose communism, .....a

China chose communism in 1949 and millions died as a result. After Deng changed course in 1979 China began to change and to grow. Gradually at first then faster and faster. Capitalism saved China from the rot of communism.
Even between 1960 - 1973 when China was extreme communists the economy of China grew faster than capitalist India.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

I bet billions of slave laborers helped a lot.

I'm a retired history professor. I bet I make more money than you do. China is decent. Israel is even better. But Israel would be better as as communist state. China really has a good management over its economy. America is a dunce in comparison.
China grew fast economically, while America started to decline. Communism turned China into a superpower.
Educators make America great, unlike Trump the dunce. China is better educated than America because of communism. Education is the future. America will become the past because of ignorant hillbillies like you declaring war on education.
China is an ally. Now it is an enemy because of Trump. China isn't so bad. China still hasn't done anything like the war in Iraq by America. While Saddam Hussein was a bad Nazi. They could have used commandos to take him out. Instead they did war crimes. Now China looks good in comparison.
"I'm a retired history professor." - Eddie Bernstein :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back