China was our #1 threat and problem when W was elected...

?????????????????????????????????

China is a communist state. It is hostile to America, freedom, and democracy.

China is only an "ally" to those who want to murder humans who do not support communism...
Communism turned China from the poorest country on the planet into a super power. China also doesn't have the history of antisemitism that America does.

They don't have antisemitism, of course they don't, it's a communist country dumbass.
Communism made China, and Russia more civilized than antisemitic America did with capitalism.

If limiting freedom, limiting choices, suppressing people is your idea of being civilized, the US is not the place for you.
Civilization requires management. China understands this. Which is why China has grown very fast economically, unlike America.

Management? Is that what you call it? China has grown only because the US invested billions of dollars and allowed companies/jobs to go there....dumbass.

7bfc361dfd299a50170d655dc34d9ffb1cac3bff0b8306f4b53473fd98722661.jpg

You've got it all wrong. There are very stringent laws about auto inspections and condition to be allowed on city roads in China today.

China is many things, but it is certainly not one of our allies.

Last edited:
Civilization requires management. China understands this

True ZIONISTS really do believe what Mr. Bernstein is posting.

They practiced that on 911.

Those around the Pentagon who saw the cruise missile hit the Pentagon were "managed..."

they were murdered and hence the official version is a "plane" hit the Pentagon...

That area is a traffic nightmare in the morning. No one saw a cruise missile, but many credible witnesses saw the plane fly just above the highway as it came in.

Also, what happened to Barbara Olsen, the wife of the Solicitor General, who was on Flight 77?

China is an ally. Trump turned China into an enemy.

Since when has China ever been an ally of the United States of America?

Do allies sell the ingredients to cartels to supply the drug trade in this country?

How many times during Obama years did Obama warn China over it infractions in the South China sea?

China willingness to support the brutal regime in North Korea while ignoring North Korea threat against Japan and South Korea sure the hell says they are not allies...

China selling poisonous crap to the American consumer daily is not an ally!

The mental whiplash in this thread is hysterical. From China to Jews Being Behind 9/11 in just a few posts. :lol:

When W took office, the US had a $5 trillion debt and a budget surplus. We were capable of dealing with China with that solvency behind us, as long as W and the Republicans behaved like Gingrich and Reagan, which they did NOT. Instead, the post 1998 GOP just did nothing but sell out America to the cause of Zionism, and we are no longer "great" because of that.

W was the worst Traitor in American history, and because of his total rejection of fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America, the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief followed him, and drained another $9 trillion from America's wealth. With a debt of $22 trillion and a deficit of a trillion, we are not capable of engaging China the way we need to. In short, Trump is over his head, and the people of Hong Kong may perish because of that.

China's leaders do not care about trade wars. They won't get thrown out of office if the public is upset at having to pay more for stuff. We are completely the opposite.

They have cash. We have debt, thanks to W and O.

We will lose this one, and if Trump lets China move armour into Hong Kong to slaughter those protesters, we will look incredibly weak as well.

Communist leaders are the world's worst murderers. Is China about to validate that statement yet again?

If they do, remember who is really at fault. The worst traitor in American history....

Elle
China has a fleet that is going to back the Nation of Calif because they think the Nation is wrong. Expect them to land troops in SF to help throw out American Military from the State. Ok how does that sound to you. It is a problem of the people of China not the USA. Liberals seem to want the USA to put our noses into another NATIONS problems. They have the numbers to revolt without our help.

Those around the Pentagon who saw the cruise missile hit the Pentagon were "managed..."

they were murdered and hence the official version is a "plane" hit the Pentagon...

3500 were "managed" when Moses came down the mountain and "looked different." They were "managed" because they were part of Moses' tribe and knew the guy who came down the mountain WAS NOT MOSES....
China really does understand management over an economy better. Did you take your medications? I hope you don't own guns. You are an antisemitic Nazi. Republicans think you should have guns. I don't want anymore synagogue shootings.
You should move out of your mommy’s basement and go live in China.
I'm a retired history professor. I bet I make more money than you do. China is decent. Israel is even better. But Israel would be better as as communist state. China really has a good management over its economy. America is a dunce in comparison.

Communism turned China from the poorest country on the planet into a super power. China also doesn't have the history of antisemitism that America does.

They don't have antisemitism, of course they don't, it's a communist country dumbass.
Communism made China, and Russia more civilized than antisemitic America did with capitalism.

If limiting freedom, limiting choices, suppressing people is your idea of being civilized, the US is not the place for you.
Civilization requires management. China understands this. Which is why China has grown very fast economically, unlike America.

Management? Is that what you call it? China has grown only because the US invested billions of dollars and allowed companies/jobs to go there....dumbass.
China grew fast economically, while America started to decline. Communism turned China into a superpower.

3500 were "managed" when Moses came down the mountain and "looked different." They were "managed" because they were part of Moses' tribe and knew the guy who came down the mountain WAS NOT MOSES....
China really does understand management over an economy better. Did you take your medications? I hope you don't own guns. You are an antisemitic Nazi. Republicans think you should have guns. I don't want anymore synagogue shootings.
You should move out of your mommy’s basement and go live in China.
I'm a retired history professor. I bet I make more money than you do. China is decent. Israel is even better. But Israel would be better as as communist state. China really has a good management over its economy. America is a dunce in comparison.
I'm a retired history professor.

Oh goody! Yet another dumbass educator I can mock!

You fit the profile. Total ignorant dumbass.
Educators make America great, unlike Trump the dunce. China is better educated than America because of communism. Education is the future. America will become the past because of ignorant hillbillies like you declaring war on education.

China is an ally. Trump turned China into an enemy.

Since when has China ever been an ally of the United States of America?

Do allies sell the ingredients to cartels to supply the drug trade in this country?

How many times during Obama years did Obama warn China over it infractions in the South China sea?

China willingness to support the brutal regime in North Korea while ignoring North Korea threat against Japan and South Korea sure the hell says they are not allies...

China selling poisonous crap to the American consumer daily is not an ally!
China is an ally. Now it is an enemy because of Trump. China isn't so bad. China still hasn't done anything like the war in Iraq by America. While Saddam Hussein was a bad Nazi. They could have used commandos to take him out. Instead they did war crimes. Now China looks good in comparison.

Forum List

Back