China providing lethal weapons to russia

We fought a proxy war against their equipment in Vietnam as they both supplied lethal aid to the North.

We fought a proxy war against their equipment in Vietnam as they both supplied lethal aid to the North.
Our weapons are being taken on the battle field and Russia is sending them to Iran to be reversed engineered... this is total insanity.....

Our weapons are being taken on the battle field and Russia is sending them to Iran to be reversed engineered... this is total insanity.....
The US and our allies do the same thing to Russia. We had such a stockpile in the 1980's that Raygun was supplying weapons and spare parts for Iraq's soviet equipt military (Because the USSR cut them off after they invaded Iran). Ronnie and the military hope Iran would come crawling back to the US to supply their US made military, but it turned out that Vietnam has plenty of spare US parts.

The US and our allies do the same thing to Russia. We had such a stockpile in the 1980's that Raygun was supplying weapons and spare parts for Iraq's soviet equipt military (Because the USSR cut them off after they invaded Iran). Ronnie and the military hope Iran would come crawling back to the US to supply their US made military, but it turned out that Vietnam has plenty of spare US parts.
Oh so I guess its okay then.... you are not thinking... weapons in the hands of American troops rarely get taken off the battlefield intacked by the enemy... Ukrainian soldiers do not take the time to destroy them as we are trained to do...
So just how many of our weapons are you going to be okay with Biden losing?... from Afghanistan to now this....

Oh so I guess its okay then.... you are not thinking... weapons in the hands of American troops rarely get taken off the battlefield intacked by the enemy... Ukrainian soldiers do not take the time to destroy them as we are trained to do...
So just how many of our weapons are you going to be okay with Biden losing?... from Afghanistan to now this....
I like how the Neo-GOP takes backhanded insults at our Military to a new level, the finest military in the world, in their zeal to blame everything on Saul Biden. From Afghanistan to Ukraine.

Here, among other things, they talked about retrograding equipment.

Here is a list what we've sent.

Forum List

Back