China providing lethal weapons to russia

Proxy wars among super powers. The problem is that 40 years sgo Russia was fhe main opponnet who could fuel.proxy wars now they are being fuelled bg a new.super power. Europe had better contribute if they want to ensure their own security too.

1679030429066.jpeg

Since Biden was useless after drone strike, chia probably figures what the hell

It was only a matter of time before China came out as being aligned with Russia. They were just waiting, watching, and evaluating their position.

I wonder if the "hunting rifles" are stamped M21?.....Back when the chi-coms gave a shit they would mark SKSs for their client states (like Vietnam) with a M21 before the serial that took the place of the factory marking.

Here is one in my collection.....Very rare.

m21-sks-008-jpg.410020

m21-sks-001-jpg.410019

They also did it for a batch of SKSs destined for Afghanistan that the CIA contracted for (yep through a Turkish arms dealer) for use by the Mujahedin Freedom Fighters against the Soviets.....The deal fell through due to Turk double dealing so the chi-coms dumped them on the US market in the 90s.....They were marked M21 but they were of the spike bayonet type with a ribbed plastic "french tickler" handguard.

5968836_01_m21_sks_640.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the "hunting rifles" are stamped M21?.....Back when the chi-coms gave a shit they would mark SKSs for their client states (like Vietnam) with a M21 before the serial that took the place of the factory marking.

Here is one in my collection.....Very rare.

m21-sks-008-jpg.410020

m21-sks-001-jpg.410019

They also did it for a batch of SKSs destined for Afghanistan that the CIA contracted for (yep through a Turkish arms dealer) for use by the Mujahedin Freedom Fighters against the Soviets.....The deal fell through due to Turk double dealing so the chi-coms dumped them on the US market in the 90s.....They were marked M21 but they were of the spike bayonet type with a ribbed plastic "french tickler" handguard.

5968836_01_m21_sks_640.jpg
My son has one and a WWII Russian army uniform to go with it.

Gee, no one saw this coming.

So now the US is fighting a proxy war against Russia and China in Ukraine.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You want to criticize dumb Joe because you’re on the other side of the uniparty. Why do cons want to escalate this war by demanding dumb Joe do something?
Im a little slow I guess, what exactly is the uniparty. I'm against the war in ukraine, but as shooting down a 35 million dollar plane deserves retribution

Im a little slow I guess, what exactly is the uniparty. I'm against the war in ukraine, but as shooting down a 35 million dollar plane deserves retribution
Uniparty is the Ds and Rs are one. One party. Nothing more obviously proves this than their overwhelming agreement on this dumb easily avoided proxy war, designed to enrich their donors in the MIC and an effort to harm the dreaded Pootin.

A response will only escalate matters. Why is a US drone there? Of course it’s providing info to the Ukes. Hence, Russia had every right to confront it. We would if the shoe were on the other foot.

AWESOME….lets vaporize all of Ukraine.

Hoping that isn't sarcasm because I agree.

Ukraine losing to Russia is the best outcome of this mess. If Russia reclaimed Ukraine that will be the end of the mess. Russia isn't interested in world domination or taking over other countries. They are going to reclaim old Soviet land and go on about their business. I'm not saying Russia is a babe in the woods, but by comparrison they are the better choice over Ukraine.

Meanwhile Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, they have never done anything to benefit America, we don't do business with them, they have never helped us, have no intentions of paying back anything we have that despite bankrupting our country to do it and just generally are a waste of a country.

Hoping that isn't sarcasm because I agree.

Ukraine losing to Russia is the best outcome of this mess. If Russia reclaimed Ukraine that will be the end of the mess. Russia isn't interested in world domination or taking over other countries. They are going to reclaim old Soviet land and go on about their business. I'm not saying Russia is a babe in the woods, but by comparrison they are the better choice over Ukraine.

Meanwhile Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, they have never done anything to benefit America, we don't do business with them, they have never helped us, have no intentions of paying back anything we have that despite bankrupting our country to do it and just generally are a waste of a country.
Ukraine seemed to benefit the Biden family rather handsomely.

Forum List

Back