Kari Lake Attorneys File Blistering Response to Maricopa County Filing

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
She knows she's been wronged.

---UPDATE: Kari Lake Attorneys File Blistering Response to Maricopa County Filing – Why Were There Over 35,000 Unaccounted for Ballots in the Election – Where Did They Come From?---

---UPDATE: Kari Lake Attorneys File Blistering Response to Maricopa County Filing – Why Were There Over 35,000 Unaccounted for Ballots in the Election – Where Did They Come From?---

She's been toast for months. This goes nowhere.

C'mon, what's wrong with a chubby karen that's an honorary member of MS-13?

katie hobbs election thief.jpg

If this situation was reversed, we'd see cities BURNING. Until conservatives are willing to bring the pain to these criminal thugs, there will never be another free/fair election.

How's that 'overturning the election' thing coming?!

:(

As GI Joe says, 'KNOWING is HALF the battle' ... but ONLY HALF the battle.

Lake 'knows' she's been wronged ... but there is no court, no judge - especially after this long after the election - that is going to overturn the election results.

'If at 1st you don't succeed try, try again'...

Or

'Sometimes life sucks, and then you die.'

:dunno:

Gateway linked to some documentation, and some motions, but I am not a lawyer. The whole thing, I am afraid to say, looks to me, to be flimflam. I am suspicious of it. I can't find coverage of it in any other news source.

“The court of appeals’ Opinion denying petitioner Kari Lake’s appeal ruled that Arizona election laws don’t matter,” argue Lake’s attorneys.

Read the full order below:"

wtf does that even mean? Lake's lawyers are arguing laws don't matter? huh? :dunno:

1679038519127.png

1679038710253.png

1679038956617.png

1679039082285.png

These are just a few excerpts from the previous document, that is about 780 pages long, it is what was ruled on, back in. . . .? The Supreme Court Decisions?

It would not at all surprise me to find out that the Lake Lawyers are being paid by Gateway Pundit to put all this evidence together. . . . It is interesting to peruse for ten or fifteen minutes, but I don't think it will stand-up, and, IMO, Gateway and the Lawyers, will probably make more money in add revenue than it will cost there legal interns and court costs, just a hunch though.

:eusa_think:

This site is click bait with too many ads. and T-shirts too?!!! Really?

1679039784827.png

I don't know if the corruption in this election is more absurd, or the way the establishment is profiting off the corruption.

:sigh2:

She's been toast for months. This goes nowhere.

So by that standard, we can justify most any crime with evasion and delays, until said time goes by to where we say, "Oh Hell, this is old, we should just forget it and move on?"

Yet the Left continue to hound and pursue Trump on allegations that even if proven true, and none or few ever are, most are several years old now while some of them are more than 20 years old!

Forum List

Back