China Praises Gen Milley For Downplaying CCP Military Threat

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Chinese Communist Party (CCP) state propaganda is gleefully lauding Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Mark Milley for claiming that rhetoric around the threat of America’s number one enemy — China — is “overheated.”

While Milley admitted that even the Chinese army likely sees war with the United States as “inevitable,” he denied that it is.'

Oh, our enemies just LOVE Milley.

He is, after all, the traitor who declared the US was going to launch a strike on our enemies he would call them and warn them in advance.

(How the hell is he still wearing a uniform?)

Milley would never be where he is if Øbama hadn't fired 200+ Generals and Admirals. Now we see what Øbama was aiming for.
Too many former high ranking military officers care more about their pensions than the truth.

'Chinese Communist Party (CCP) state propaganda is gleefully lauding Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Mark Milley for claiming that rhetoric around the threat of America’s number one enemy — China — is “overheated.”

While Milley admitted that even the Chinese army likely sees war with the United States as “inevitable,” he denied that it is.'

He is, after all, the traitor who declared the US was going to launch a strike on our enemies he would call them and warn them in advance.

I've posted several times that traitor Milley should have been court-martialed. He is just one example of how our country's leadership has deteriorated on all fronts.

Wow

Exhibit 32,674 why Trump is too fucking stupid to be President again

What's not for the Chinese to love? Milley promised to give them advance notice of our military moves.

milleyknuttjoblolajakjhkdjh.jpeg

Milley is an embarrassment to every man and woman in uniform.

Milley is an embarrassment to every man and woman in uniform.
He is much worse than that....and another one just as bad or worse is the secretary of defense....former 4 star affirmative action general and a outright liar....claimed he and milley were in combat together...outright lie....neither were ever in actual combat.

The bottom line is that with the leadership we now have in the military and the executive branch we are in no condition to confront any of our enemies in actual warfare.

Dozens of retired generals and admirals have called on Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley to step down, accusing them of “negligence” in connection with the disastrous US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Wow

Exhibit 32,674 why Trump is too fucking stupid to be President again
I do not think Trump is stupid....he is i think too old to be President and his terrible record of bad appointments I think also disqualifies him....a poor judge of character....and Presidential appointments are a very critical part of being a President....I support DeSantis.

I do not think Trump is stupid....he is i think too old to be President and his terrible record of bad appointments I think also disqualifies him....a poor judge of character....and Presidential appointments are a very critical part of being a President....I support DeSantis.

No, he's either a retard or is working as the WEF JV team. He did NOTHING to roll back the Progressive Jihad on America. They spied on him and NOTHING Happened. He should have had Seal Teams pick up Comey, Wray, Strzok, Paige, Brennan and Clapper and throw them in Gitmo

He is much worse than that....and another one just as bad or worse is the secretary of defense....former 4 star affirmative action general and a outright liar....claimed he and milley were in combat together...outright lie....neither were ever in actual combat.

The bottom line is that with the leadership we now have in the military and the executive branch we are in no condition to confront any of our enemies in actual warfare.

Dozens of retired generals and admirals have called on Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley to step down, accusing them of “negligence” in connection with the disastrous US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Representative Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, attacked Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, saying he "might be the stupidest person" to ever serve in a presidential Cabinet.

Gaetz made the remarks during a speech in Iowa this week, slamming Austin for decisions he made in relation to Afghanistan and Syria.

Austin, a retired four-star general from the U.S. Army, was appointed by President Joe Biden in January.

We have a long tradition of civilian control of the military.....austin was granted a waiver so that he could be appointed Secretary of Defense....bidens support of Austin was mostly based on the fact that Austin ingratiated himself with biden's son beau.

The waiver was meant to be used for truly extraordinary figures. Austin doesn’t seem to measure up to the standard.

Jack Reed, the top Democrat on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he would vote against any future waivers, claiming that they should be granted no more than once in a generation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back