China, our farmland, and Huawei…..we need to take this seriously….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is more than a good chance that when the Chinese Communist party found out their bio weapon escaped from their lab…they then set out to spread it around the world so that they wouldn’t be the only country to suffer……now we find out that not only have the Chinese been buying American farmland….their Huawei communication equipment can hack our nuclear missle communication systems……

At what point will we take China seriously as the vile, evil country that it is and stop allowing them to prepare us for slaughter?

They will kill hundreds of millions of us if they get the chance…and we better start acting like we know this…

There is more than a good chance that when the Chinese Communist party found out their bio weapon escaped from their lab…they then set out to spread it around the world so that they wouldn’t be the only country to suffer……now we find out that not only have the Chinese been buying American farmland….their Huawei communication equipment can hack our nuclear missle communication systems……

At what point will we take China seriously as the vile, evil country that it is and stop allowing them to prepare us for slaughter?

They will kill hundreds of millions of us if they get the chance…and we better start acting like we know this…

Only a few will take it seriously, most will not. Because the current administration isn't talking about it, it isn't talked about on most news stations, when you hear about it online it's from more fringe sources. The problem is it's kept out of the main public's eyes and not talked about. Most Americans are lazy, easily distracted and mostly don't give a shit till it effects them personally.

China owned farmland is a big problem as well as progressive people like bill gates that owns so much farmland.

The new world order that's being put in place by the world economic forum.

Esg scores.

The softening on crime.

Woke and progressive agendas.

Catering to the few instead of the majority.

Open borders.

The list goes on of very serious issues that alone might not to be too bad, but combined at once make up for a serious storm brewing and most Americans either don't know or don't care.

Only a few will take it seriously, most will not. Because the current administration isn't talking about it, it isn't talked about on most news stations, when you hear about it online it's from more fringe sources. The problem is it's kept out of the main public's eyes and not talked about. Most Americans are lazy, easily distracted and mostly don't give a shit till it effects them personally.

China owned farmland is a big problem as well as progressive people like bill gates that owns so much farmland.

The new world order that's being put in place by the world economic forum.

Esg scores.

The softening on crime.

Woke and progressive agendas.

Catering to the few instead of the majority.

Open borders.

The list goes on of very serious issues that alone might not to be too bad, but combined at once make up for a serious storm brewing and most Americans either don't know or don't care.
Just like the NAZIS demonized groups so have the globalist adherents and sycophants.

I hear that China wanted to buy a chunk of Iceland, which courteously said, "No, thank you."

Hopefully, the Red Chinese government will be overthrown, and then the Chinese people will experience democracy.

Thank goodness the previous Admin dealt with it in such a decisive way or things would be much worse! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, he's the one who warned about this and tried to take steps.........but with sell out obama/biden before him, it is a wonder the communists haven't invaded already...

I hear that China wanted to buy a chunk of Iceland, which courteously said, "No, thank you."

Hopefully, the Red Chinese government will be overthrown, and then the Chinese people will experience democracy.

They have a lot of internal problems....hopefully they will cause a collapse of the radical communists....

I thought that was Greenland....oh wait...never mind

Xi has strong past connections to Iowa.
He knows where America's breadbasket is.
It's no wonder or puzzle why China is buying up America's farmland.

Like this....?

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Wednesday took aim at China’s Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, banning the firm from buying vital U.S. technology without special approval and effectively barring its equipment from U.S. telecom networks on national security grounds.

Like this....?

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Wednesday took aim at China’s Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, banning the firm from buying vital U.S. technology without special approval and effectively barring its equipment from U.S. telecom networks on national security grounds.

So, nothing about stopping China from buying up farmland, which is the greater threat.

There is more than a good chance that when the Chinese Communist party found out their bio weapon escaped from their lab…they then set out to spread it around the world so that they wouldn’t be the only country to suffer……
I did not read past this ridiculous horseshit.

China has been a threat for decades and I have been writing about it since I came to this damn board back in 2014 as Bruce T. Laney, so why does anyone care now?

Never work with a country that it sole goal is to make you weaker than them!

Bruce T. morphs into 'Peace' wanting war with China!

Tell me this ain't true....:abgg2q.jpg:.

Forum List

Back